"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Adios Pro 3 40% off at Eastbay with code ALLOUT40

Adios Pro 3 40% off at Eastbay with code ALLOUT40

How's the injury recovery going?

How's the injury recovery going?

Slow, as plantar fasciitis is, but starting to add distance again with relatively little discomfort and even did a tempo run for the first time in about 2 months in the new Endorphin Speed 3's! The nylon plate is a little more gentle on your feet I think. Looking to keep the progress going! Eccentric heel drops are making a big difference.

Endorphin Pro 3 Night Lite showed up today. These look and feel incredible!
B7CA9F42-3034-43E7-9EF9-25E6F64452D9.jpeg

Received the Ekiden Magic Speed 2s

ASICS Magic Speed 2 - Ekiden New Leaf.png

They felt FIRM on try-on. They remind me of the Zoom Fly 1s with a more aggressive rocker. I had to switch up the cheap OG laces to some VFN2 laces. They fit TTS for me. I went with the same size as the Metaspeed Sky+ and Edge+. Fit is consistent across these three models. I also received the WMN's cw, but I'll be returning those. They didn't look as good in person and on feet compared to the product images. However, these are keepers!

Received the Ekiden Magic Speed 2s

ASICS Magic Speed 2 - Ekiden New Leaf.png

They felt FIRM on try-on. They remind me of the Zoom Fly 1s with a more aggressive rocker. I had to switch up the cheap OG laces to some VFN2 laces. They fit TTS for me. I went with the same size as the Metaspeed Sky+ and Edge+. Fit is consistent across these three models. I also received the WMN's cw, but I'll be returning those. They didn't look as good in person and on feet compared to the product images. However, these are keepers!

Man I wish these had full length FFBlast+ instead of the bottom layer being regular FlyteFoam. Would be really nice to see the comparison between the two foams. Hopefully version 3 does that

Copped my TTS in the B/W Novablast IIIs.

Hope there’s not too much toe room. If so I’ll have to go down. The first responder discount brings the shoe to 84 pre-tax and shipping. Came out to just under $100.

Want the B/O pair too but waiting to run in it first before I buy a couple pairs. Ya not going to Epic React me (RIP).

Copped my TTS in the B/W Novablast IIIs.

Hope there’s not too much toe room. If so I’ll have to go down. The first responder discount brings the shoe to 84 pre-tax and shipping. Came out to just under $100.

Want the B/O pair too but waiting to run in it first before I buy a couple pairs. Ya not going to Epic React me (RIP).
I feel like if I had the discount I would've bought by now. Want to be able to grab pair from someone with good return policy. RW has the limes in stock, but no discounts work on Asics at RW plus they're charging sales tax. Rather wait to get for under retail.

spiderjericho spiderjericho If you ever feel charitable with the discount, let me know 😂 (either way, let me know how the length goes with TTS)

Back
Top Bottom