"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I feel like if I had the discount I would've bought by now. Want to be able to grab pair from someone with good return policy. RW has the limes in stock, but no discounts work on Asics at RW plus they're charging sales tax. Rather wait to get for under retail.

spiderjericho spiderjericho If you ever feel charitable with the discount, let me know 😂 (either way, let me know how the length goes with TTS)

I signed up for another OneAsics account with a new email to get 10%. It’s better than nothing!

Scooped up the Mink cw with the med code. I would’ve scooped up the marquee cw too, but the Blue outsole was the dealbreaker. It would’ve been ideal with a White or Yellow outsole.

I feel like if I had the discount I would've bought by now. Want to be able to grab pair from someone with good return policy. RW has the limes in stock, but no discounts work on Asics at RW plus they're charging sales tax. Rather wait to get for under retail.

spiderjericho spiderjericho If you ever feel charitable with the discount, let me know 😂 (either way, let me know how the length goes with TTS)
Check DMs

Scooped up the Mink cw with the med code. I would’ve scooped up the marquee cw too, but the Blue outsole was the dealbreaker. It would’ve been ideal with a White or Yellow outsole.
Been waiting on the mink colourway to release in the UK before picking up the NB3. Hope they come out with some more colourful upper pairs too.

These feel incredible. First run tomorrow
2727C6CD-B701-44EB-A562-9232C48841AE.jpeg

just discovered this running thread lol. Got my novablast 3 on preorder from rrsports. Cant wait. Ran in 1 and love it. Only other shoe ill cop this year is speed 3 i just cant decide between the fleetfeet orange or the launch color quartz. Decisions decisions. Ive got the speed 1 in og color and the jackrabbit collab

I didn’t like the Novablast 1s, which is probably why I skipped on the 1s.

T TerpRunner how much toe space is there in your pair? Invincible bounce/comfort but Epic React responsiveness and lightweight?

T TerpRunner how much toe space is there in your pair? Invincible bounce/comfort but Epic React respons

I have pretty much a thumbs width at my TTS size, which I'm happy with in a trainer. And yes! That's an apt description, it weighs about the same as the OG Epic React, maybe a touch heavier, so you get the nimble feeling while running with a very similar compression/decompression to the Invincible midsole.

Traveling but coming home to my pair tomorrow.

I’ll go for a very slow run (I have not run in months due to a sprained or broken ankle). Hope for a positive experience to help spur me getting back on the road.

Thank you for the feedback.

Traveling but coming home to my pair tomorrow.

I’ll go for a very slow run (I have not run in months due to a sprained or broken ankle). Hope for a positive experience to help spur me getting back on the road.

Thank you for the feedback.
I tried on my pair of the Nova Blast 3. Definitely had to go TTS and it was snug. So definitely YMMV on sizing.
Who’s worn the On Cloudmonster yet?
Becuz of the sale right now?

My NVB3s were delayed. ETA is now next week. :frown:

Anywho, for those who want to stock up on the previous Endorphin 2 (Speed and Pro), Saucony has a new promo for 53% off

Use promo code: DDPO53

Edit: Edd Bud’s initial review of the Novablast 3. Guess he disabled sharing on other sites. Don’t think I saw that posted. Thoughts? I haven’t ran in mine yet so can’t really comment.

He didn’t like the outsole or the padding around the collar. It got a 10 out of 12.

Says he prefers the Peg 39.

Back
Top Bottom