"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

SuperBlast. Uses FF Turbo and a thin layer of FF Blast+ similar to the Nike Peg Turbos

This?
1667076034326.jpeg

Initial 7 mile run in the Deviate Nitro 2. These are really nice. Fit more into the tempo trainer mold with the Endorphin Speed and Magic Speed but the Deviates are way more comfortable and if I had to take any for a long run it’d be these. The plate isn’t aggressive nor is the rocker which makes them feel deceptively fast. I’d look down at my watch and be surprised pleasantly at the pace number
7EC1EB03-2037-4C28-A654-D27F09A932D3.jpeg

Anyone know when to expect the superblast? not seen a colourway I like yet in the NB3, might just opt for the SB instead (if it comes in that colourway we've all seen).

Anyone know when to expect the superblast? not seen a colourway I like yet in the NB3, might just opt for the SB instead (if it comes in that colourway we've all seen).

Hearing Q1 2023 from a buddy of mine that's in the industry.

I think I can wait that long lol

Just ordered the NB Rebel v3 after noticing they dropped here in the UK. Can't wait to try those out in the meantime.

I think I can wait that long lol

Just ordered the NB Rebel v3 after noticing they dropped here in the UK. Can't wait to try those out in the meantime.

Maybe sooner. Showing coming soon on the US site.

They look decent there. Maybe US is getting it earlier than other territories. 220 USD probably means about £200-210 here ;(

Deviate 2 First Mile just dropped and is eligible for $50 off on Puma with code "SPARK"

deviate2-1.JPG
deviate2-3.JPG

Just an FYI: the 25% off code for Saucony.com ends on 11/15/22 per reddit

06833FFA-CB6C-4FB9-9D60-F49226D1245F.jpeg

I’m just waiting on Rakuten to be at least 10% before I order. It was at 12% on 10/30. Now, it’s down to 1%. SMH

Anyone ever get or tried Karhu?
Yes I have tried Karhu. They are a Finland based brand and they make some durable shoes. They do also make lifestyle ones too but I know that Fleet Feet is their main distributor of Karhu running shoes here in the U.S.
I had the Fusion and it’s great. Their shoes are more on the supportive side and all have a rocker like geometry underfoot. They are worth trying on at a Fleet Feet store and the Karhu website is awesome too.

Yes I have tried Karhu. They are a Finland based brand and they make some durable shoes. They do also make lifestyle ones too but I know that Fleet Feet is their main distributor of Karhu running shoes here in the U.S.
I had the Fusion and it’s great. Their shoes are more on the supportive side and all have a rocker like geometry underfoot. They are worth trying on at a Fleet Feet store and the Karhu website is awesome too.
Thanks for the feedback, do you know if they're comfortable? The Legacy 96 and Fusion 2.0 look good, the new pack that came out looks enticing.

I think I saw somewhere these are slated for December.

Last edited:
It's hard to justify $220 for daily trainer. Reviews seem to be mixed. It's a pass for me mainly on the price. I'll stick with NB SC Trainer for the time being.

Disappointing! Price is crazy and performance being mixed doesn't sound great. I was looking for to this because I got my Novablast 3 in a few weeks ago and have been pretty meh on them despite every Running YouTuber going crazy for them.

Great!... Just as Rakuten's CB went up to 10%, the Saucony code just happened to be expired. SMH. My wait for the ESpeed 3 continues...

Back
Top Bottom