"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

too hard to pass up on these at $150, feels nice and bouncy, excited to give them a test run soon
6015DEBE-E752-4B70-BFDC-22B61B328B7A.jpeg

I was just about to pull the trigger on my first ESpeed3s from Saucony directly with the 25% off promo going currently, but…

Amazon has a better deal on the first wave of ESpeed 3s. I’ve seen the Pink cw for $102.50. It also looks to be varied by size and cw.

Last edited:
I was just about to pull the trigger on my first ESpeed3s from Saucony directly with the 25% off promo going currently, but…

Amazon has a better deal on the first wave of ESpeed 3s. I’ve seen the Pink cw for $102.50. It also looks to be varied by size and cw.
I went with the 25% off the Yellow/Black Vizipros.

aiscs 30% off sale with the code CYBER including some metaspeed

a lot of novablast 2 for around $70 and some metaracers for $124, i might finally be able to try it

Last edited:
How did it go? How's the sizing?

they honestly felt like a cheat code while running lol walking/super slow paces it will feel pretty unstable with that high stack, but when you get into your more moderate paces, theyre amazing and you do want to push the pace a bit since the shoe is pretty bouncy and makes running feel effortless. could see why lots of the reviewers have been big fans of it and would want to wear this for a marathon. it also gets me curious to try out the NB SC trainer now that RW has the promo going on. as much as i love this shoe, i will be limiting myself to using them on just my longer runs and days where i want a little more excitement from the rest of my rotation.

as for sizing, i went down half a size and they fit perfect, just a good amount left in the toe box for my feet to splay. the strung upper on these are really great and i hope we get to see it make its way over to the adios pro and takumi sen

Great… just when Saucony is at 15% CB at Rakuten, the 25% off promo at Saucony.con is expired. :emoji_confused:

I was ready to scoop up the Citrons.

For $220 as daily trainer? I am too cheap for that lol. If Asics can be like Adidas with big discounts, yeah I'll cop.

Back
Top Bottom