"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Adizero Adios Pro 2 on DSG release calendar for June 1st.
Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 6.31.44 AM.png

Been waiting for places to get the blueish colorway (wave/wave) in stock. The other ones look super boring. The ocean gray one in particular looks like a corrective shoe.

horrible

doesn't look like any major changes to speed 2, might just pick up a spare pari fo the original.

don't quote me on it, but i believe it is supposed to be PWRRUN PB with a plate (unsure of nylon or carbon), so essentially speed/pro for the trails

big pass on that CW that Seth has since im not a fan of that checkered pattern that seems may be the next trend on uppers, but if they do a jazz heritage like pair, might be in for a pair

A near FSR on ASICS for the Metaspeed Sky is available! Don’t forget to stack Rakuten’s 15% cashback on top of the MED code!

On a side note, ASICS needs to drop more cws for the Sky! I’m tired of Crimson lol

Last edited:
I dig the endorphin trail, just needs a decent colourway, hoping for an all black pair.

Back
Top Bottom