"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Really enjoying my NB Hierro goretex at the moment, especially the superior grip in wet weather. Another trail shoe won't hurt I guess? lol

A near FSR on ASICS for the Metaspeed Sky is available! Don’t forget to stack Rakuten’s 15% cashback on top of the MED code!

On a side note, ASICS needs to drop more cws for the Sky! I’m tired of Crimson lol

IMO, Asics needs to differentiate between MS Sky and Edge using different colorway. I'd cop both if one of the version is in blue colorway like Metaracer. Better yet, the white colorway.

illustrayt illustrayt There's something about yellow colorway that interest you, just like the Brooks' banana :lol:
Btw, no homo, but good jobs on your training during pandemic. There's no reason to go back to the gym if you're getting the result. :emoji_clap:

774240CA-67A9-46F4-8D63-0D8087E6A34D.jpeg

That Endorphin Trail colorway isn’t in the catalog so it may be a sample or an additional release.
Still hoping this is a real colorway!

illustrayt illustrayt There's something about yellow colorway that interest you, just like the Brooks' banana :lol:
Btw, no homo, but good jobs on your training during pandemic. There's no reason to go back to the gym if you're getting the result. :emoji_clap:

😆 You’re right! I’m very partial to Yellow cws!

Right on! I just showed up in my living room everyday 😆 to make sure I got a workout in. I do remember my friends/family m/coworkers calling me crazy and obsessed about it too! But being extra dedicated and focused can lead to impressive results in the long run!

It’s crazy! Even though I was able to run at decent paces and finish in the top% of races, I really didn’t have that aesthetic/athletic physique. I was honestly skinny-fat during my pure running days.

When real races make their mass return, I’ll have cool photos when I’m racing! :emoji_sunglasses:

Last edited:
The Pro and Speed 1’s designs still look way better. With just an upper update I’ll probably snag another pair on the cheap

Whoever is designing the Endorphin cws should get a raise! There are a couple that I’d scoop up!

Last edited:
Been running in bondi’s over the last year but they’ve started to feel heavy

any reco’s on the best shoes of 2021? Looking at the clifton 8 but want to hear about the best everyday runner for short/medium distance.

Back
Top Bottom