"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Just got the adios pro 2 in, fits good TTS (albeit a tad snug and you could go up 0.5 if you want more toe room), thought it would feel like a Vaporfly but actually feels like the Alphafly sensation. Bit wet today will save these for a drier day! Very happy with them, reminds me of the ZF1 SP upper as well. So in summery, Alphafly feel with zf1 sp upper lol
F4D9B49F-60D4-4178-8B7F-11E044E0A3A8.jpeg

Last edited:
My order from Saucony got messed up, they never sent my triumph 18's and I didn't realize the endorphin pro was way overkill for my workouts (don't need carbon plated shoe) so now thinking I may switch to Asics for the 40% discount and try the new Gel Kayano 28. Saucony's customer service was a+ though.

MRBW MRBW Thanks for the advice on NB sizing. I have FFMv3 and I have no issue with my regular sizing. Maybe I'll try to go up half size up on RC Elite 2 next time. Glad you like the Adios Pro 2.

NB RC Elite 2 on contrary fits snug and narrow. I'm so dissapointed especially with all the good review on them. The midsole feels great, and smoother transition compared to MetaSpeed Sky. If NB ever offer wide version in RC Elite 2, that'd be awesome.
Weird - I tried the RC Elite 2s on in-store a few weeks back and they seemed pretty accommodating in the midfoot and toebox and fit well in my normal 9.5.

MRBW MRBW Thanks for the advice on NB sizing. I have FFMv3 and I have no issue with my regular sizing. Maybe I'll try to go up half size up on RC Elite 2 next time. Glad you like the Adios Pro 2.
Welcome 👍 I generally go up 0.5 in all the NB running shoes that I’ve ran in - 880v9/v10, 1080v10, Morev3, rebel v2. Can be quite confusing sometimes moving from brand to brand I find, but find going with my CM sizing works across the board

Just got the adios pro 2 in, fits good TTS (albeit a tad snug and you could go up 0.5 if you want more toe room), thought it would feel like a Vaporfly but actually feels like the Alphafly sensation. Bit wet today will save these for a drier day! Very happy with them, reminds me of the ZF1 SP upper as well. So in summery, Alphafly feel with zf1 sp upper lol
F4D9B49F-60D4-4178-8B7F-11E044E0A3A8.jpeg
Have you tried the Adios Pro 1? If you have , how do they compare?

they hit a homerun with these EP, still not on par woth VFN/AF but close and for the price its going for right now, youre insane to not have a pair

6C54612B-6EE7-4CE4-8651-7984B8496FC7.jpeg

Tempted to grab another EP1, the Spring Future cw to be exact. But I’m waiting on the ESpeed1s to come in, so I can assess and evaluate sizing for those. I’m eyeing the Electric Green cw. I also want to get a good gauge on the ES2 sizing. I want to place the order before that 25% off code expires for the three!

they hit a homerun with these EP, still not on par woth VFN/AF but close and for the price its going for right now, youre insane to not have a pair

Long pant in hot Cali summer? Even wearing short early morning still feel hot. 🥵

Would you say it's on par with the VF4%?

Anyhow, cashback on Saucony.com through Rakuten is at 10%!

they hit a homerun with these EP, still not on par woth VFN/AF but close and for the price its going for right now, youre insane to not have
Credit to the OP!

FM9-OS1-JJR-569

Too bad you can’t stack this code with the med pro code (20% off) lol

thanks. Looked a couple pages back and saw it as well. Ended up buying them now since there’s the 10% cash back. Was trying to stack the medical discount also but no luck. ~$100 is still a great deal if these are on par or better then the speeds.

really like this color but man, no paint on that midsole makes it look extra chunky.

I run in San Diego 5am weather and hardly run in pants in the winter!

yah 6am and cloudy and in the lake i run around in can be windy with a cold breeze so yeah pants helps me a lot, i also feel like i get lazy and less inclined to run when i feel cold so the faster i can warm up the better

but today, it was 70 degrees and sunny so shorts and tee and arm sleeves/compression long sleeve (i dont running shirtless and i hate the damn arm tan lines, i already have it on my legs but at least thats easy to hide)

i only really go full short shorts + tank when in an actual race like a 10k and half

plus im a wuss in the cold, im in canada goose when it his 50 degrees out here :lol:

yah 6am and cloudy and in the lake i run around in can be windy with a cold breeze so yeah pants helps me a lot, i also feel like i get lazy and less inclined to run when i feel cold so the faster i can warm up the better

but today, it was 70 degrees and sunny so shorts and tee and arm sleeves/compression long sleeve (i dont running shirtless and i hate the damn arm tan lines, i already have it on my legs but at least thats easy to hide)

i only really go full short shorts + tank when in an actual race like a 10k and half

plus im a wuss in the cold, im in canada goose when it his 50 degrees out here :lol:
The 50 and in a goose is the truth except when I’m running. I run in shorts and shirt and gloves when it’s below 50! Anything else it’s shirt and shorts or shirtless if it’s sunny out when I run… I tend to run super early so it’s hardly ever sunny.

i cant run any earlier but when dst gets adjusted, its sunny af in cali and feels like it doesnt even get dark til 8

i cant run any earlier but when dst gets adjusted, its sunny af in cali and feels like it doesnt even get dark til 8
I have this really weird thing where if I run when it’s light out I run way ****ing fast and essentially kill myself thinking it’s not as fast but it is. Kind of dumb but I like to save the races for the light.

Back
Top Bottom