"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

They’re about to milk the Hyperion Tempo. There are hella colorways coming out throughout the Summer/Fall.

I see the RC Elite 2 dropped today on Nb Uk. Looking to pick the shoe up but I was hoping there would be a more muted or at least more masculine colourway dropping with the launch colourway lol

Yeah some discounts about for the Rebel V2. There's unidays 20% on NB UK site or cheaper in fact at £85 on OutdoorGB - for those in the UK.

Last edited:
Anyone try the latest Puma line? They’re running a ridiculous 40% off on their site and it applies to the Velocity, Deviate and Liberate Nitro. Thinking about giving it a shot, probably will try the Velocity as it’s supposedly the Jack of all trades

had the velocity and they were really great for all kinds of runs and after 200+ miles they felt and still were in great shape.

only issue would be them running more narrow so not very wide feet friendly, not an issue for me though since i have a more narrow/normal feet width

had the velocity and they were really great for all kinds of runs and after 200+ miles they felt and still were in great shape.

only issue would be them running more narrow so not very wide feet friendly, not an issue for me though since i have a more narrow/normal feet width

Awesome, thanks!!! Just ordered, I have narrow feet already and it’s too good a deal to pass up trying it out

SmartSelect_20210613-191009_Gmail.jpg

Used the id.me 20%, stacked with a code from honey browser extension + sale prices on Saucony website. Excited to try these when they arrive.

New colourways of the RC Elite V2 and Rebel V2 on NB UK. Anyone know the significance of that colour striped tongue tag and liner pattern? Both models £10 more than other colourways.

Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 12.32.42.png
Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 12.32.52.png

ESpeed 2s are up on saucony.com

The med code brings down the ESpeed 1s to ~$105 shipped with CA taxes.

I can finally try the E Speeds! How did you guys go about sizing?

I usually go 1/2 up for the VaporFly line, and I’ve gone +1/2 for the E Pro 1s and TC Elite 1s. However, for the Zoom Fly series, I go TTS.

I can finally try the E Speeds! How did you guys go about sizing?

I usually go 1/2 up for the VaporFly line, and I’ve gone +1/2 for the E Pro 1s and TC Elite 1s. However, for the Zoom Fly series, I go TTS.
Mine went down a half size from Nike.

Adidas Adizero Boston 10 is now available on ADC and RW

Adios Pro 2 will be available on 6/18 at 8 AM PST or now via ADC App.

RW on 6/18

Adios PrimeX will be available on 6/18 at midnight PST or now via ADC app.

Last edited:
Looking forward to comparisons of the Endorphin Speed vs Boston 10 and vaporfly/alphafly to adios pro 2 before I dip my toe back in the Adidas pool.

Back
Top Bottom