"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Ordered some Boston 10s yesterday and am still waiting on my RC Elite 2s to show up. Roadrunner loves to keep kicking the shipping date. :emoji_frowning2: Also, I've only done 2 runs in the Propel V2 and so far, I'm enjoying the soft, bouncy ride and the very breathable upper.

Just ordered the ESpeed 1s. I had to go +1/2 size up since my true size sold out in the cw I wanted. :/ Nonethess, big S/O to brian blades brian blades for the better code! The 8% cashback via BeFrugal was the deal maker!

I hope they work out! If I like them, I’ll grab the Checkered ESpeed 2s next.

Ordered the Adizero Prime X yesterday. June 21 estimated delivery though to the west coast. They’re probably holding off on shopping until official public release tomorrow. So far no reviews (in English at least) and very limited supply…will be interested to see how this 50mm stack height works. No limitations in triathlon 😎

Ordered the Endorphin Speed 2 in the checkered colourway. Should get it tomorrow.
Thinking about picking up the Adios pro 2 tomorrow see how they are. Can always return them.

Current waiting list:
Novablast 2 celebration of sport colourway
Invincibles in Oreo colourway
Endorphin Trail in black / Pegasus Trail 3 in black/brown or GTX ver
RC Elite V2 alternative colourways

I’ve betrayed you Nike running
6071D76B-3B33-4DEE-8C9F-A0C55C140443.jpeg

Handled a pair in the store yesterday, they looked too narrow for my wide *** feet, so they're a no go for me.

Thought I didn’t have early access but I wasn’t logged into my adidas app smh

size sold out, i’ll try the public release. Got blessed woth a 50% off code so excited to try the prime x out

Picked up the Adios Pro 2 this morning, look forward to seeing whether they're any good. They seem to be still in stock compared to the V1 that sold out straight away which is good for those that want them.

Speed 2 got delivered today. Love that weird smell you get from these lol it’s quite unique

Got to say right off the bat. Love the check colourway!

the quality control on my pair is shocking. The suede type material on the toe box is not even cut or sewn on straight on the left shoe and looks wonky.
6402A65B-BE71-42E6-B51C-538986C4A54A.jpeg

much prefer the design of the rear heel on the v1 too, in fact I think I prefer the look of the v1 overall. The little changes they made don’t do it for me.

Speed 2 got delivered today. Love that weird smell you get from these lol it’s quite unique

Got to say right off the bat. Love the check colourway!

the quality control on my pair is shocking. The suede type material on the toe box is not even cut or sewn on straight on the left shoe and looks wonky.
6402A65B-BE71-42E6-B51C-538986C4A54A.jpeg

much prefer the design of the rear heel on the v1 too, in fact I think I prefer the look of the v1 overall. The little changes they made don’t do it for me.

That’s unfortunate, makes the now discounted Speed 1 an even more compelling purchase

Damn. I love that checkered cw for the ESpeed2s too!

I can’t wait to compare the ESpeeds to the ZF3 and VF4%s. I’ve been abusing my Crimson VF2s and ZF3s for all my strength workouts.

That’s unfortunate, makes the now discounted Speed 1 an even more compelling purchase
Oh yeah if you can get the speed 1 for discount it’s a no brainer.

Here in UK, I got these 10% off and it’s the same price whether you get speed 1 or 2 so tried the new one this time round.

Last edited:
Damn. I love that checkered cw for the ESpeed2s too!

I can’t wait to compare the ESpeeds to the ZF3 and VF4%s. I’ve been abusing my Crimson VF2s and ZF3s for all my strength workouts.

have fond memories of the zoom fly sp, the first one to come out, was a great shoe. Hopefully Nike surprise us with a ZF4

Don't mean to hype Aurora, but reviews on them have been positives. The only thing that hold me back is the price point.

Got Adios Pro 2 few days ago. It fits big. I think you can half size down on these if you want to have more secure fit. The midsole especially the forefoot with that energyrods feels great. I think it's more aggressive compared to RC Elite 2. The medial side where they expose the rods feel a bit weird since they take out some chunks of the medial midsole. It is very light. Some might complain about stability and support, but for others they can find these shoes a great option for racing for sure.

NB RC Elite 2 on contrary fits snug and narrow. I'm so dissapointed especially with all the good review on them. The midsole feels great, and smoother transition compared to MetaSpeed Sky. If NB ever offer wide version in RC Elite 2, that'd be awesome.

Don't mean to hype Aurora, but reviews on them have been positives. The only thing that hold me back is the price point.

Got Adios Pro 2 few days ago. It fits big. I think you can half size down on these if you want to have more secure fit. The midsole especially the forefoot with that energyrods feels great. I think it's more aggressive compared to RC Elite 2. The medial side where they expose the rods feel a bit weird since they take out some chunks of the medial midsole. It is very light. Some might complain about stability and support, but for others they can find these shoes a great option for racing for sure.

NB RC Elite 2 on contrary fits snug and narrow. I'm so dissapointed especially with all the good review on them. The midsole feels great, and smoother transition compared to MetaSpeed Sky. If NB ever offer wide version in RC Elite 2, that'd be awesome.

Aurora maybe good but the design looks like a pair of toddlers shoes which is why I can’t get down with it.

adios pro 2 arrive later today, hoping they fit now after hearing they come up big…

I thought the RC Elite 2 were fine, I tried the white pair on in store. The feel of the midsole is lovely. I normally go up 0.5 on NB, maybe you need to as well?

Back
Top Bottom