"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I have both and the ESpeed 2s, but I have not run in any yet. I definitely prefer the Pro over the Speed upon try on. The Speeds felt like the ZF2/3s to me.

I have narrow to normal width feet. Size-wise, my true size is preferred in the Speeds. However, with the Pros, I have to go +1/2 up.

just my opinion, but i think its because the Speeds just feel so much better than the Pros and also are more suited for daily use as well.

having run in both, i'd honestly also pick the Speed over the Pro for a race, but both are still great shoes especially at their current sale prices

It's funny how differently people view these. I find the Pro significantly faster than the Speed, getting much more propulsion out of the CF plate where the Nylon plate just feels meh to me. But I'm also a taller/bigger guy so maybe my size helps me push into the plate and gets it to snap back better.

The best colorways of the Speed 2 and Pro 2 (in my estimation :D) dropped today at Running Warehouse:

greenflashpro.jpg
greenflashspeed.jpg
I buy any and every shoe in this color!

looks like we should be seeing a saucony endorphin pro plus coming out in a few weeks.
parker stinson has been wearing them lately and also gives a look at them in the latest sweat elite workout video

Looks like it's just an upper change.

E9zjmWHUcAUVEVi.jpg

Attachments

• E9zjmWHVQAMYn7U.jpg
    E9zjmWHVQAMYn7U.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 12
  • E9zjmWFVgA0MrJ2.jpg
    E9zjmWFVgA0MrJ2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 30
  • E9zjmWuVgAEtjOD.jpg
    E9zjmWuVgAEtjOD.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 32
My Garmin fenix 6X pro continues to malfunction. I contacted the Garmin Tech Support Team, and they're sending me a replacement for free essentially. I've always had issues charging the device as well. I find myself always trying to find the right position / sweet spot just to get it to charge.

Even though a replacement is on its way, I'm considering the COROS now. What GPS watches do you all wear?

My Garmin fenix 6X pro continues to malfunction. I contacted the Garmin Tech Support Team, and they're sending me a replacement for free essentially. I've always had issues charging the device as well. I find myself always trying to find the right position / sweet spot just to get it to charge.

Even though a replacement is on its way, I'm considering the COROS now. What GPS watches do you all wear?
Garmin forerunner 945. I need the ability to have music on mine or else I go crazy on runs.

Back
Top Bottom