"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Waiting for the Performance Red MSky cw to be live on the US ASICS site.

Euro sites have had them already! SMH
A49D494C-3B99-4BE0-BA10-5C6D2D912BCA.jpeg

Ran in the Bondi X for the first time and I’m incredibly confused by the shoe but also kind of in love with its super smooth ride? It even felt good at some of my tempo paces. It’s way too heavy to be raced in but I think it’ll work great for chilled out long runs but also some moderate ones! I keep thinking of the Matrix quote, that nobody can be told what the Bondi X is, you have to see it for yourself 🤣
18C92BCF-8A83-4870-8F28-9577AAC29481.jpeg

Ran in the Bondi X for the first time and I’m incredibly confused by the shoe but also kind of in love with its super smooth ride? It even felt good at some of my tempo paces. It’s way too heavy to be raced in but I think it’ll work great for chilled out long runs but also some moderate ones! I keep thinking of the Matrix quote, that nobody can be told what the Bondi X is, you have to see it for yourself 🤣
18C92BCF-8A83-4870-8F28-9577AAC29481.jpeg

Thanks for feedback. My pair is still stuck at the local fedex for few days now. Kofuzi wore it on his Chicago half marathon. Emily heller also considers wearing it for her marathon. So far it seems it gets good review from some YTers. They did mention it's a confusing shoes.

Thanks for feedback. My pair is still stuck at the local fedex for few days now. Kofuzi wore it on his Chicago half marathon. Emily heller also considers wearing it for her marathon. So far it seems it gets good review from some YTers. They did mention it's a confusing shoes.

I think you’ll enjoy it, the midsole material Hoka is using on it is quite a bit more lively than what they traditionally put on a Bondi. A few hours later, I think I might not be saving it for easy days only since there is a bit of bounce to the midsole and the plate causes the big shoe to turn over faster than you’d think it would. The weight is noticeable but not really an impediment to it’s intended use case

According to this, Speedgoat 5s start dropping in December and are .5 oz. lighter than the 4.

Attachments

• uGQfoe6.jpeg
    uGQfoe6.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 65
What were y'all thoughts on Sara Hall having three personal pacers the whole race and her husband screaming at her from the sidewalk sprinting the whole time? I understand having a personal pacer being legal, but the three plus coaching makes me feel a bit icky.

i guess unless they ban it then they'll utilize it, its probably frowned upon, would it have counted as a world record though had she pulled it off?

she still didnt win so maybe thats why people are like whatever about it, it wasnt even her fastest run

What were y'all thoughts on Sara Hall having three personal pacers the whole race and her husband screaming at her from the sidewalk sprinting the whole time? I understand having a personal pacer being legal, but the three plus coaching makes me feel a bit icky.
My thoughts are that the Halls (both of them) are opportunists

2670BE90-DCC6-4AC1-A83B-6388C2DBE4BC.jpeg

196552A0-5C1A-477B-9AD1-AEC308076530.jpeg

Eliud Kipchoge used three pacers at the 2018 Berlin Marathon—and a personal *drinks guy* in Claus-Henning Schulke—in route to setting the world record 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom