"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

broke out the adios pro 2 for my half today and loving them. PR today but more so due to the improved training but these are really good racing shoes. think ill still opt with the vaporfly for my full but moving forward these will be good for my half’s and tempo workouts
DC4BB83D-C251-4BEB-9FF5-A44623F1B0D5.jpeg
Which race?

broke out the adios pro 2 for my half today and loving them. PR today but more so due to the improved training but these are really good racing shoes. think ill still opt with the vaporfly for my full but moving forward these will be good for my half’s and tempo workouts
DC4BB83D-C251-4BEB-9FF5-A44623F1B0D5.jpeg

Nice to see someone else get on well with them here. They’re fantastic shoes! I’ve got my own date with them for a half next weekend. Between them winning the NYC mens and womens marathon today and a number of positive reviews, feel like these should start receiving more hype

Nice to see someone else get on well with them here. They’re fantastic shoes! I’ve got my own date with them for a half next weekend. Between them winning the NYC mens and womens marathon today and a number of positive reviews, feel like these should start receiving more hype

yeah feel like there’s some hype with elites performing fairly well recently in them, but it’s one of those shoes that if it works for you, then you’ll love them but best of luck to you on your race next week!

adidas been neck to neck with nike

yup noticed that adidas has seen a lot of good results from their elites at the podium, just weird to see how with most of us regular runners, they’re absent from the starting line

just my opinion, but comes to show how big of a pull it is to have the GOAT with nike and how great nikes marketing is

i mean ive honestly do not remember adidas marketing the shoes

ive said it when i started this thread but i see way more people running in hoka than the 3stripes

theyre too busy with their collabs for the gram than performance and also why their bball lines feels underwhelming because they just dont care even though their shoes are actually good on court

But also like it’s been stated before these other brands are catching up so Nike has that cache that adidas and Hoka don’t with runners. Eventually it will get much more competitive and that’s great for everyone because it will force everyone to step up their game.

What Hokas do everyone like?

I’m extremely flat footed. So I was thinking about going to and running store and trying some on and seeing what I should look for in shoes for flat footed folk,

i mean ive honestly do not remember adidas marketing the shoes

ive said it when i started this thread but i see way more people running in hoka than the 3stripes

theyre too busy with their collabs for the gram than performance and also why their bball lines feels underwhelming because they just dont care even though their shoes are actually good on court

It's funny to see podium results show less and less VF and AF, but the mass majority of the pack behind (elite / non elite) it's like a Nike ad on the course like this past weekend for NY Marathon.

adios 6 and boston 10 finally off adi's excluded list, used code: BIGDEAL for 25% off
105 for the bostons and 95 for the adios pre-tax

Hoping the new Speed is wide feet friendly. Curious if they gonna make the Shift midsole softer with that stack high. The Shift 1/2 is too firm to my liking.

Ran a half marathon PR in the Adios Pro 2’s this morning on a very hilly and challenging course. I’m so impressed with these. On a flat course I could have probably run a 7:05/pace, but in my book these are the only shoes that go head to head with the VF/AF in terms of all out speed but also comfort and saving the legs after hard efforts. Very happy!

067B39C7-CB68-4D3E-B912-5800C98EC18D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom