"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Has anyone tried the ON Cloudflow shoes? I see them heavily discounted are they any good? They make a big deal about being swiss engineered, they look a bit goofy like some ecent Reeboks IMO...

This Brooks Launch 8 cw looks dope! Will probably scoop up based off the strength of the cw.

F6FEAF63-B779-4C10-9A65-7A05CD2DA950.jpeg

The details are awesome!
- Sticker
- Brown Liner
- Ripe Specks on the midsole

Last edited:
Just unsure about sizing with the Launch 8... TTS?

I've got them added to my cart already lol

I also inquired about a medical professional / first responder promo. Hopefully, they'll consider since it's Nurses' Week! lol

Last edited:

I also inquired about a medical professional / first responder promo. Hopefully, they'll consider since it's Nurses' Week! lol

most brooks are TTS for me but maybe Mr Dink Mr Dink can help chime in

I always half size up in all of my Brooks. I wear 10.5 and all of my Brooks are 11.
If you get somebody nice, they might give you 10% off.
Academy exclusive first responder edition Adrenaline here: https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/br...-medical-running-shoes?repChildCatid=10732509

And Launch for women: https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/br...edical-running-shoes?repChildCatSku=127480689

Only thing is, Academy doesn’t ship to Cali.

Denied by the Brooks rep lol I tried 🤷‍♂️ 😆

These would be my third Brooks sneaker. My first was the Levitate 2s, and I went 1/2 down. My second was the Hyperion 2, and I went +1/2. Now, I’m anticipating my third to be the Launch 8. Maybe TTS would be the right choice this time lol

-edit-
Just scooped them up from RRS with 15% cashback. Can’t wait to receive them!

Last edited:

:emoji_anguished:

Nitrogen-infused DNA Loft so it’s the softest cushion that is offered by Brooks infused with nitrogen. The forefoot is also separated into 3 parts for independent movement for your feet.

Nitrogen-infused DNA Loft so it’s the softest cushion that is offered by Brooks infused with nitrogen. The forefoot is also separated into 3 parts for independent movement for your feet.
Is this latest variant of DNA Loft going to replace DNA Flash in shoes like the Hyperion and Catamount series?

Is this latest variant of DNA Loft going to replace DNA Flash in shoes like the Hyperion and Catamount series?
Nah, they’re meant for difference purposes. DNA Flash will stick around for those who want a lightweight, responsive but not too squishy ride to prepare them for race day and DNA Loft will continue being that cushioning for those like me that aren’t necessarily training for a race but just want something nice and soft.

Nah, they’re meant for difference purposes. DNA Flash will stick around for those who want a lightweight, responsive but not too squishy ride to prepare them for race day and DNA Loft will continue being that cushioning for those like me that aren’t necessarily training for a race but just want something nice and soft.
I see. I like DNA Flash, but sometimes wish it could be a little softer. The Aurora has me intrigued, even though I haven't quite wrapped my head around the aesthetics.

with BITR stating it as being limited, any chance you know if stock/supply is fairly low and if it will only be sold directly through Brooks?

i'm definitely intrigued to try these out, but have a feeling that these might be a bit more "difficult" to cop compared to most running shoes even with the $200 price

with BITR stating it as being limited, any chance you know if stock/supply is fairly low and if it will only be sold directly through Brooks?

i'm definitely intrigued to try these out, but have a feeling that these might be a bit more "difficult" to cop compared to most running shoes even with the $200 price
They will be limited. They will be at retailers but only select accounts, just like the Hyperion Elite 1.

One more Endorphin Pro colorway just showed up on Saucony's site. Man these are clean, might scoop another one because the 2's design is way too busy for my liking.

Saucony did fantastic job when they released Endorphin line last year. Now, I kinda dissapointed with them with their 2nd version of Endorphin. Same midsole, just crazy upper. It seems they are doing what Adidas did with UB....flood the market with same technology, just different upper varriation.

Saucony did fantastic job when they released Endorphin line last year. Now, I kinda dissapointed with them with their 2nd version of Endorphin. Same midsole, just crazy upper. It seems they are doing what Adidas did with UB....flood the market with same technology, just different upper varriation.

with most 2nd gen shoes, i dont think you should anticipate for a huge upgrade/changes especially in just a year and when you already have a shoe was nearly perfect for many

had the endorphin shoes performed terribly and received plenty of negative reviews, i could see bigger changes/updates, but as the saying goes, if it aint broke, dont fix it

They're apparently on the same tick-tock cycle that Nike and others are on: major changes every other version

The more I look at these the more I would rock them for $120. Dink you got a code for us????

Back
Top Bottom