"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

How does the On & Hoka shoes fit? Been kinda interested in their shoes jus curious how they fit.

My TTS size 9.5 but can go size 10 if I need to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
They both fit the same IMO. If you have local D Sporting Good, you can try them on.

Just copped the satisfy celadon colorway. Hopefully my order goes thru and it’s not an inventory issue.

Hoping to get the iron ores someday, maybe as a bday gift to myself.

Never ran with any gels/drink mixes/chews.

Bad idea to start with a marathon race? In the past I usually crash at mile 22 so my nutrition during races were always ignored.

Follow up. I survive without living in the port a potty. Goals met and felt great with the fastest 5k being the last 5k.

Just followed our favorite IGer (not sure if that was smart though).

320 Maurten night before
320 before race
Alternated 3x100gel and 2x100gel/caf starting at 1:00

Follow up. I survive without living in the port a potty. Goals met and felt great with the fastest 5k being the last 5k.

Just followed our favorite IGer (not sure if that was smart though).

320 Maurten night before
320 before race
Alternated 3x100gel and 2x100gel/caf starting at 1:00
Congrats! Hungry for more? No pun.

Anyone get the Oro Primo? How are they?

IMG_1522.jpeg

I have a pair in a sz 10.5. I’m actually looking to see if anyone would prefer to size swap with a 10. HOKA’s site recommended to go up .5 or even a full size, but a 10 would fit me much better. Tried them on, really comfy shoe and perfect for stomping around in the winter

theyre doing themselves a disservice if they dont make this in pink and make it the barbie running shoes

Went ahead and ordered the NVB4s with the med code (25% off now) and AMEX offer ($15 off $85). All in all with taxes, they were ~$99.0X shipped.

I’ve got red laces ready to be swapped on!

Also ran in the MS Edge+s last night for the first time. They provided a smooth ride. Will compare against the Sky+ and OG Sky this week.

IMG_9290.jpeg

I've got them with the red laces. Ran in them twice. Been on a lil diet so been a lil depleted so no real opinion on them performance wise. I think the NB4 look nice especially with the red laces to contrast with the neon green.

Went ahead and ordered the NVB4s with the med code (25% off now) and AMEX offer ($15 off $85). All in all with taxes, they were ~$99.0X shipped.

I’ve got red laces ready to be swapped on!

Also ran in the MS Edge+s last night for the first time. They provided a smooth ride. Will compare against the Sky+ and OG Sky this week.

IMG_9290.jpeg
I never get that Amex offer sadly.

Metaspeed Sky 3 looks fantastic. Curious to see if the FF Turbo+ foam is even bouncier.
It’s probably just cosmetic but early pics of prototypes also had the slanted graphic on the midsole. Wonder why?

Edit: I mean, is it just for looks or does it signify a special feature, à la zoom air?

IMG_0160.jpeg

Last edited:
That new accent on the midsole of the MS Sky 3 reminds me of the OG Saucony Pro 1’s midsole

IMG_9434.jpeg

Not a fan of the aesthetic to be honest, but I love the cw’s gradient!

Back
Top Bottom