Ouija board. Anyone try it?

I'm actually at that scene in Paranormal Activity right now 
laugh.gif

This movie freaking sucks though, wow it's not scary or entertaining.  I hate to say it, but luckily I have homework to do.

I'm actually at that scene in Paranormal Activity right now 
laugh.gif

This movie freaking sucks though, wow it's not scary or entertaining.  I hate to say it, but luckily I have homework to do.

scary %$*@ dont think i will ever mess around with something like this
but if the OP does mess with it post a youtube video i wanna see what happens

scary %$*@ dont think i will ever mess around with something like this
but if the OP does mess with it post a youtube video i wanna see what happens

If you guys really want to play with spirits, read and use The Lesser Key of Solomon 
pimp.gif

And tell us how it goes
nerd.gif

If you guys really want to play with spirits, read and use The Lesser Key of Solomon 
pimp.gif

And tell us how it goes
nerd.gif

I remember playing back in HS. Nothing to spooky happened except for maybe some creepy answers to questions, and I think we had candles in the room going out constantly for no reason when certain people were talked about. But I didn't really mess with that stuff, never have been to into trying it. Plus, me and my boy that played it always were playing games so whenever i was doing anything with him I could never take it seriously and know that it was tampered with so either way it wasn't that special.

I am interested in witnessing a legit one, but idk if I'm down for participating. That's its own Pandora's box I'm not trying to open.

I remember playing back in HS. Nothing to spooky happened except for maybe some creepy answers to questions, and I think we had candles in the room going out constantly for no reason when certain people were talked about. But I didn't really mess with that stuff, never have been to into trying it. Plus, me and my boy that played it always were playing games so whenever i was doing anything with him I could never take it seriously and know that it was tampered with so either way it wasn't that special.

I am interested in witnessing a legit one, but idk if I'm down for participating. That's its own Pandora's box I'm not trying to open.

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

yeah just to see if there was anyone really there being non belivers at the time. yeah we didint finish it because we couldnt find it and we were to scared to finish, lol.  But this game is LEGIT dont mess with it the wrong way or dont even play it at all.

Yo this is crazy..but your SN is coffee and your avy is the SAME pic used in the youtube vid for a old UK song called "coffee"
laugh.gif
eek.gif

off_line.gif
MRcoffee

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

yeah just to see if there was anyone really there being non belivers at the time. yeah we didint finish it because we couldnt find it and we were to scared to finish, lol.  But this game is LEGIT dont mess with it the wrong way or dont even play it at all.

Yo this is crazy..but your SN is coffee and your avy is the SAME pic used in the youtube vid for a old UK song called "coffee"
laugh.gif
eek.gif

off_line.gif
MRcoffee

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

This goes under the same category as cheating on women, skydiving, ex pills, and shrooms in my book
You basically listed all of my favorite things
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom