Ouija board. Anyone try it?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I was forced to play it once a couple years back ("friends"
30t6p3b.gif
)
Anyways.. nothin really went down.. Like it got some questions right and stuff wen we asked "it"

but i still dont believe it cause the "friends" i use to kick it w/ were $%*+*@ GOOFS and would be the type of dudes to move it around themselves just to scare the %@#* out of other people..

so yeah idk... Idk if id try it again... idk.. probably wont happen... 

PS: !@%% I JUST BIT MY TONGUE CHEWING GUM 

How many friends were playing??? U ever think how difficult it would be for 3 4 people to collectively spell out an answer on the fly? If yer friends were messing with you, at leeast 2 of them would have different answers and theyd be pulling the answers making it really obvious

30t6p3b.gif
)
Anyways.. nothin really went down.. Like it got some questions right and stuff wen we asked "it"

but i still dont believe it cause the "friends" i use to kick it w/ were $%*+*@ GOOFS and would be the type of dudes to move it around themselves just to scare the %@#* out of other people..

How many friends were playing??? U ever think how difficult it would be for 3 4 people to collectively spell out an answer on the fly? If yer friends were messing with you, at leeast 2 of them would have different answers and theyd be pulling the answers making it really obvious

Do not do this stuff guys I'm literally begging you. You guys really have no true understanding of the spirit world and rituals and I high,y recommend you not fool around with it.

Do not do this stuff guys I'm literally begging you. You guys really have no true understanding of the spirit world and rituals and I high,y recommend you not fool around with it.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

30t6p3b.gif
)

I think there was like or  5 (including me) ... and a couple was just watching.. But yeah u right, good point.. again tho i wouldnt rule out them jus messing w/ me/others...
But maybe it does work... i will personally never know 100% unless i do it again/see it happen again w/ ppl i KNO wouldnt be tampering w/ it

Its not on my TO DO list tho 
laugh.gif
 .. and probably will never end up seeing/doing it again... shrugs*

Originally Posted by tecca nena

30t6p3b.gif
)

I think there was like or  5 (including me) ... and a couple was just watching.. But yeah u right, good point.. again tho i wouldnt rule out them jus messing w/ me/others...
But maybe it does work... i will personally never know 100% unless i do it again/see it happen again w/ ppl i KNO wouldnt be tampering w/ it

Its not on my TO DO list tho 
laugh.gif
 .. and probably will never end up seeing/doing it again... shrugs*

house after hearing some of ya'll throwing it away and mysteriously coming back to yer place im might just try that
do this. if it comes back then its mos def something not to be F'd wit.
sick.gif

house after hearing some of ya'll throwing it away and mysteriously coming back to yer place im might just try that
do this. if it comes back then its mos def something not to be F'd wit.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

People can deal with it, just people the ones who handle the repercussions after acting like a fool utilizing the ouija board or any type of supernatural ritual. I've shared my story and I'm fine, I'm sure others have been as well. Everyone else is just playing with fire (pun intended).

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

People can deal with it, just people the ones who handle the repercussions after acting like a fool utilizing the ouija board or any type of supernatural ritual. I've shared my story and I'm fine, I'm sure others have been as well. Everyone else is just playing with fire (pun intended).

I would never use it. There are just some things I wouldn't mess with. I'm a Catholic and I believe in God as well evil spirits or demons as some call them. Call me brainwashed or whatever but you do lose your blessing when you engage in doing this...

I would never use it. There are just some things I wouldn't mess with. I'm a Catholic and I believe in God as well evil spirits or demons as some call them. Call me brainwashed or whatever but you do lose your blessing when you engage in doing this...

Back
Top Bottom