Ouija board. Anyone try it?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Don't even want to watch this. 
laugh.gif

What happened?
nerd.gif

I have a crazy story about my ouija experience. A friend of ours introduced it to us so we played a couple games with her and her friends. it was pretty crazy knowing that it would actually move. so me and a couple friends one night decided to go play it because our friend had left it.we were all the type to mess around and act stupid btw. so we start off playing it and asking it questions. the spirit was a gang member and apparently knew one of my friends cousins. it was pretty crazy so we continue with the game and start asking it questions. after asking it a couple questions we needed to charge it because it was the glow in the dark version so in the meantime we put my friends little pony(his little sisters) on his computer chair to see if the spirit could make the chair move. so when it was time to charge we turned off the lights and continued our game. we asked it if it was in the room to move something or make a noise. seconds later the chair began to move in a very slow circle motion in 2 full circles.it stopped and pony fell off the chair then all of us got spooked! we freaked out and my friend turned on he light and we chilled for bit. so we placed the pony back on the chair and turned off the lights an continued our game. it came to the point where we didn't know what to ask the board so it started to get mad. so all 4 of our fingers were on it waiting to ask it anything but were out if thought so we just sat there is silence for a couple seconds. the board was laying flat on the bed while we were playing. then out of no where the board begins to float up from the bed a good 20 inches. real talk people we all tried to push it down with our fingers and the board was hard as a rock. it felt like pushing a wall with your finger with all your might, it was strong as hell. none of us were holding it from the bottom if your thinking that. so we all decided to try let go of the board to see if it would levitate on it's own so we let go and it just fell. so all 4 of us try to put own fingers on it to play again and once we reached for the board it flew off the bed. it felt like someone poped it up under the bed. so all of us were spooked so we all went other the covers and covered our heads. it was pitch black and no one wanted to turn on the light so I said I'll turn on my phone for light. as I turn on my phone me and my friend felt something on our heads that felt like hands pressing down on us. at the same time as that feeling happened we look at the sheets and bam!!! there was an imprint of someones face going through the sheets. I seen his whole face structure. so basically he was on top of us holding me and my friends head with his face pressing down on the sheets. after that we got scared as f*** and took the covers off our heads then turned on the light.before anyone says anything crazy I call no +%+! to any of this,lol. oh yeah we didn't finish the game and can't find the board till this day.

I have a crazy story about my ouija experience. A friend of ours introduced it to us so we played a couple games with her and her friends. it was pretty crazy knowing that it would actually move. so me and a couple friends one night decided to go play it because our friend had left it.we were all the type to mess around and act stupid btw. so we start off playing it and asking it questions. the spirit was a gang member and apparently knew one of my friends cousins. it was pretty crazy so we continue with the game and start asking it questions. after asking it a couple questions we needed to charge it because it was the glow in the dark version so in the meantime we put my friends little pony(his little sisters) on his computer chair to see if the spirit could make the chair move. so when it was time to charge we turned off the lights and continued our game. we asked it if it was in the room to move something or make a noise. seconds later the chair began to move in a very slow circle motion in 2 full circles.it stopped and pony fell off the chair then all of us got spooked! we freaked out and my friend turned on he light and we chilled for bit. so we placed the pony back on the chair and turned off the lights an continued our game. it came to the point where we didn't know what to ask the board so it started to get mad. so all 4 of our fingers were on it waiting to ask it anything but were out if thought so we just sat there is silence for a couple seconds. the board was laying flat on the bed while we were playing. then out of no where the board begins to float up from the bed a good 20 inches. real talk people we all tried to push it down with our fingers and the board was hard as a rock. it felt like pushing a wall with your finger with all your might, it was strong as hell. none of us were holding it from the bottom if your thinking that. so we all decided to try let go of the board to see if it would levitate on it's own so we let go and it just fell. so all 4 of us try to put own fingers on it to play again and once we reached for the board it flew off the bed. it felt like someone poped it up under the bed. so all of us were spooked so we all went other the covers and covered our heads. it was pitch black and no one wanted to turn on the light so I said I'll turn on my phone for light. as I turn on my phone me and my friend felt something on our heads that felt like hands pressing down on us. at the same time as that feeling happened we look at the sheets and bam!!! there was an imprint of someones face going through the sheets. I seen his whole face structure. so basically he was on top of us holding me and my friends head with his face pressing down on the sheets. after that we got scared as f*** and took the covers off our heads then turned on the light.before anyone says anything crazy I call no +%+! to any of this,lol. oh yeah we didn't finish the game and can't find the board till this day.

I want to believe these stories, but I'm still skeptical. My question (not necessarily looking for a serious answer) would be why would these spirts want to play these silly games with people just looking to get a kick?

I want to believe these stories, but I'm still skeptical. My question (not necessarily looking for a serious answer) would be why would these spirts want to play these silly games with people just looking to get a kick?

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

I have a crazy story about my ouija experience. A friend of ours introduced it to us so we played a couple games with her and her friends. it was pretty crazy knowing that it would actually move. so me and a couple friends one night decided to go play it because our friend had left it.we were all the type to mess around and act stupid btw. so we start off playing it and asking it questions. the spirit was a gang member and apparently knew one of my friends cousins. it was pretty crazy so we continue with the game and start asking it questions. after asking it a couple questions we needed to charge it because it was the glow in the dark version so in the meantime we put my friends little pony(his little sisters) on his computer chair to see if the spirit could make the chair move. so when it was time to charge we turned off the lights and continued our game. we asked it if it was in the room to move something or make a noise. seconds later the chair began to move in a very slow circle motion  in 2 full circles.it stopped and pony fell off the chair then all of us got spooked! we freaked out and my friend turned on he light and we chilled for bit. so we placed the pony back on the chair and turned off the lights an continued our game. it came to the point where we didn't know what to ask the board so it started to get mad. so all 4 of our fingers were on it waiting to ask it anything but were out if thought so we just sat there is silence for a couple seconds.  the board was laying flat on the bed while we were playing. then out of no where the board begins to float up from the bed a good 20 inches. real talk people we all tried to push it down with our fingers and the board was hard as a rock. it felt like pushing a wall with your finger with all your might, it was strong as hell. none of us were holding it from the bottom if your thinking that. so we all decided to try let go of the board to see if it would levitate on it's own so we let go and it just fell. so all 4 of us try to put own fingers on it to play again and once we reached for the board it flew off the bed. it felt like someone poped it up under the bed. so all of us were spooked so we all went other the covers and covered our heads. it was pitch black and no one wanted to turn on the light so I said I'll turn on my phone for light. as I turn on my phone me and my friend felt something on our heads that felt like hands pressing down on us. at the same time as that feeling happened we look at the sheets and bam!!! there was an imprint of someones face going through the sheets. I seen his whole face structure. so basically he was on top of us holding me and my friends head with his face pressing down on the sheets. after that we got scared as f*** and took the covers off our heads then turned on the light.before anyone says anything crazy I call no +%+! to any of this,lol. oh yeah we didn't finish the game and can't find the board till this day. 
eek.gif

I have a crazy story about my ouija experience. A friend of ours introduced it to us so we played a couple games with her and her friends. it was pretty crazy knowing that it would actually move. so me and a couple friends one night decided to go play it because our friend had left it.we were all the type to mess around and act stupid btw. so we start off playing it and asking it questions. the spirit was a gang member and apparently knew one of my friends cousins. it was pretty crazy so we continue with the game and start asking it questions. after asking it a couple questions we needed to charge it because it was the glow in the dark version so in the meantime we put my friends little pony(his little sisters) on his computer chair to see if the spirit could make the chair move. so when it was time to charge we turned off the lights and continued our game. we asked it if it was in the room to move something or make a noise. seconds later the chair began to move in a very slow circle motion  in 2 full circles.it stopped and pony fell off the chair then all of us got spooked! we freaked out and my friend turned on he light and we chilled for bit. so we placed the pony back on the chair and turned off the lights an continued our game. it came to the point where we didn't know what to ask the board so it started to get mad. so all 4 of our fingers were on it waiting to ask it anything but were out if thought so we just sat there is silence for a couple seconds.  the board was laying flat on the bed while we were playing. then out of no where the board begins to float up from the bed a good 20 inches. real talk people we all tried to push it down with our fingers and the board was hard as a rock. it felt like pushing a wall with your finger with all your might, it was strong as hell. none of us were holding it from the bottom if your thinking that. so we all decided to try let go of the board to see if it would levitate on it's own so we let go and it just fell. so all 4 of us try to put own fingers on it to play again and once we reached for the board it flew off the bed. it felt like someone poped it up under the bed. so all of us were spooked so we all went other the covers and covered our heads. it was pitch black and no one wanted to turn on the light so I said I'll turn on my phone for light. as I turn on my phone me and my friend felt something on our heads that felt like hands pressing down on us. at the same time as that feeling happened we look at the sheets and bam!!! there was an imprint of someones face going through the sheets. I seen his whole face structure. so basically he was on top of us holding me and my friends head with his face pressing down on the sheets. after that we got scared as f*** and took the covers off our heads then turned on the light.before anyone says anything crazy I call no +%+! to any of this,lol. oh yeah we didn't finish the game and can't find the board till this day. 
eek.gif

So you messed around with the spirit and ask it to move a chair? That's inviting them over on this realm you silly goose. Asking any spirit to show you that he/she/it is in the room is just asking for trouble man .lol. AND you didn't finish your game, I bet that dude is still following you guys's around. tsk tsk.

So you messed around with the spirit and ask it to move a chair? That's inviting them over on this realm you silly goose. Asking any spirit to show you that he/she/it is in the room is just asking for trouble man .lol. AND you didn't finish your game, I bet that dude is still following you guys's around. tsk tsk.

yeah just to see if there was anyone really there being non belivers at the time. yeah we didint finish it because we couldnt find it and we were to scared to finish, lol.  But this game is LEGIT dont mess with it the wrong way or dont even play it at all.

yeah just to see if there was anyone really there being non belivers at the time. yeah we didint finish it because we couldnt find it and we were to scared to finish, lol.  But this game is LEGIT dont mess with it the wrong way or dont even play it at all.

I've never heard of anything like this. If I didn't read all the posts in this thread I would have happily tried the game. Now you all have me a little reluctant to try.

I've never heard of anything like this. If I didn't read all the posts in this thread I would have happily tried the game. Now you all have me a little reluctant to try.

well i'm glad you found it and finished that game all in one day.

well i'm glad you found it and finished that game all in one day.

Back
Top Bottom