Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

I remember I did the bloody mary chant when i was younger and NOTHIN came good from that

tried it over the weekend. nothing happened.
first question we asked was how many people were in the room and it said 4 which was correct but thats it.

It is most likely subconscious movement of the oracle. I bet if you play with your eyes closed and just have one person observing the letters, you will spellout asdh;fajsd;fjkhaldfhasdjfsghdfa

Originally Posted by CTzFresh3st

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

OK GUYS I DID IT...

I was with some girls friday night and we were going to do it, and then this one guy I know came too, but he was real skeptical, and he may be the reason it didnt work, or there may not have been anyone willing to speak with us, who knows? BUT, we did it by a play ground and, this could be my mid messing with me, but I swear I kept feeling like there was a lil kid playin on the playground behing me, but everytime when I turned around the (perceived) noise disappeared. The board didnt show any reaction but I was freaked out so bad, because it was glow in the dark and there was an area that didnt glow at all and it was shaped exactly like the thing that moves, and now that I think about it, it was directly over no.

If I do it again, btw I kinda dislike it because according to yall its a sin, Ill do it near my house. Theres a park that is built on top of an old Seminole Native American burial ground, that could be real interesting

And at dude talkin obut the moth, I had a similar experience before. I live in S Florida now and 3 years ago a friend of mine died, and I remember praying that night for the first time in years, asking God to show me a sign that my friend was okay, and I asked for butterflies as a sign. I didnt see any the whole day and had almost forgotten about it, when I walked out to my bike and there was 4 or 5 butterflies sitting all over my bike! I hadnt seen any for at least a year, and these were the only butterflies there! That has proven to me that God does exist, and I had previously been very skeptical as to God's existence.

WOW that @$%% seriously brought chills down my back and tears to my eyes, & it wasnt like compassionate type tears they were those "feeling God's presence" type ishh, idk if anyone knows what i mean
nerd.gif

But anyway i dont plan on ever being involved with one of these
embarassed.gif
yep, thats how i get when i read some of these storues, and when i think of stuff like that

that bloody mary +%$% is scary:
http://www.halloween-webs.../bloody_mary_stories.htm

nothing negative has happened from me doin the board that time, except i repeatedly feel like theres a little kid behind me giggling and laughing, and writingthis is makin my eyes watery like u said, btw this feeling is so intense, i just checked behind me although it would be (VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY) unlikely for anychild to be behind because i can feel my whole body gettin chills

I just skimmed over that book very lightly....CREEEPPPPYYYY

It has freakin prayers and stuff to invite demons into ur world summon evil spirits and all this crazy talk.

Originally Posted by Zeus23

I just skimmed over that book very lightly....CREEEPPPPYYYY

It has freakin prayers and stuff to invite demons into ur world summon evil spirits and all this crazy talk.
eek.gif

It's the month of halloween.. I might be looking into this.....I know I'm a gravedigger but I ain't feel like starting my own thread

my sister did that whole ouija with 2 of her friends. they did like a stupid seance (sp?) with candles & %!%%. allegedly, they got in contact with a dudewho was killed in a drug deal gone bad. he kept spelling out HELP, HELP, HELP. but they didn't know what to do, so they left it alone. she claims she had anightmare that night about a young, black guy who was begging for his life.

since she couldn't get enough of that one crazy %#% experience, they did it again a couple of nights after. this time, it was a young girl.. like 6 or 7.that's as far as they got because all the candles supposedly blew out. and they got freaked out and through the board across the room. my sister hasrecurring dreams of a little girl playing on steps of a house and she keeps chanting "hop, skip, take 3 steps and around the corner".. like almostplaying hopscotch on the steps.

i keep using the terms allegedly, supposedly and all that because i wasn't there to witness any of this. she just told me the stories. she's also had ahistory with seeing ghosts & hearing voices (must like myself & the rest of my family), so perhaps some are more susceptible to experiencing paranormalthings while playing it moreso than others who don't believe/never witnessed anything firsthand.

*sry for essay.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bud dink

well i do have a story about this "thing" first things first this thing is very real. I bought one in november and maybe used it twice (the first time was not very eventful). The person who we decided to channel was heath ledger this is back when me and my friends were having debates on his performance frequently, but anyways to the story we are all sitting down qouija in tow and begin to ask questions and for a while it was unresponsive which to many of us led us to believe it was fake, but just as soon as we got pissed my friend asked if he had seen the movie and it said bits and pieces! we all freaked out...That was the weakeast of all the questions i might add from there it got intense and heres one of the best questions we asked how was the day you died how did it feel? he said I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom