Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

nerd.gif

i tried it once. me and a couple friends did it in a haunted house and they asked it "who do you want in this group" then it started to spell out myname. then i left

about 9 years ago when i used to live in RI my friends mom used it. she went crazy & died. no lie. i was too small to understand but now thinking aboout iti would never touch it. some ppl have no bad expirience but other have the worst!

My parents would never let me play this game.My grandmother always tells me some crazy @*@ stories about this game.

I still want to try it though.
nerd.gif

I always looked at this joint as a game or something but I remember when I watched some movie that came out recently with my homegirl. I cant remember the dammovie right now
smh.gif
but my girl was freaked out by the scene with the board and she begged me to never mess with that thing ever! She was balling like almostcrying me being a jerk Im teasing her about it. She gets soooooo serious, it was crazy and now Im reading all of this.
eek.gif
Seems like she got a story to tell.Im going to ask her more questions probably tommorow or maybe not
smh.gif
Im the worlds biggest skeptic and Im not good at detecting if alot u in here are beingsarcastic but Im definitely looking at this different now.

Damn this thread still exist I remember lookin at it wit my other SN... but this shhh is crazy I would never mess with it

tried it with my best friend at the time, we were really close.

we were nine and tried to chanel ghost in a hunted house,

i dunno know if he moved it or not, but i didn't and it did move.

but later that night he attacked me for no reason literally busted my nose,

he became problematic no one would play with him up until i moved out of state.

but i still hear he's pessimistic and says things like this life is not real.

he was the most energetic, optimistic and good natured kid i ever encountered....

i dunno if it was the board that changed him that night, but just recently my philosophy group tried to use one in class for

a surprise discussion and i left the meeting. they kinda freaked and ended up not using it.

i would never be in the same proximity of an opened board.
nerd.gif

I'm at my mom's house upstate and went out for a smoke at 5 a.m. after reading this thread. All of a sudden a deer came out of nowhere and ran acrossthe lawn. I damn near jumped out of my skin
laugh.gif

Read all 24 pages, but anyways i have an open mind but it just don't feel right tamperin with the dead

just curious though, what's the perfect amount of people or preferred when using the board

even better question, I'd like to have blind people play all together or at least one in my group

Imagine..

Originally Posted by cartune

I always looked at this joint as a game or something but I remember when I watched some movie that came out recently with my homegirl. I cant remember the dam movie right now
smh.gif
but my girl was freaked out by the scene with the board and she begged me to never mess with that thing ever! She was balling like almost crying me being a jerk Im teasing her about it. She gets soooooo serious, it was crazy and now Im reading all of this.
eek.gif
Seems like she got a story to tell. Im going to ask her more questions probably tommorow or maybe not
smh.gif
Im the worlds biggest skeptic and Im not good at detecting if alot u in here are being sarcastic but Im definitely looking at this different now.
you sound exactly like the boyfriend from Paranormal Activity.
laugh.gif

tired.gif
df, yall ridiculous wit this thinkin mystical #$%#^ n magic n spiritsn all that. $+!@, its a GAME not an enchanted device to summon spirits lol sry 2 break the news but once ur dead, u rot in the ground.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

tired.gif
df, yall ridiculous wit this thinkin mystical #$%#^ n magic n spirits n all that. $+!@, its a GAME not an enchanted device to summon spirits lol sry 2 break the news but once ur dead, u rot in the ground.
happy.gif

Try it and video tape it
nerd.gif

But yes, this doesnt summon spirits and demons... that's the Lesser Key of Solomon. I recommend you read that, too.

Originally Posted by 18key

tired.gif
df, yall ridiculous wit this thinkin mystical #$%#^ n magic n spirits n all that. $+!@, its a GAME not an enchanted device to summon spirits lol sry 2 break the news but once ur dead, u rot in the ground.
happy.gif

Try it and video tape it
nerd.gif

But yes, this doesnt summon spirits and demons... that's the Lesser Key of Solomon. I recommend you read that, too.

im not really into fairy tales

Originally Posted by 18key

tired.gif
happy.gif

Try it and video tape it
nerd.gif

im not really into fairy tales
For the lulz man. Cus it's friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got %+%% to do
happy.gif

I used to want to do it when I was younger but knowing what I know now about dem onic spirits, I wouldn't dare. Hell, whenever I even type a word associated with the word De mon I am scared that I am indirectly opening myself up for visits.

played it before with my ex when I was like 16yr, it actually moved and answerd most of our questions correct, then other times it just moved around not really spelling anything unless it was in a different language
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom