Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ Wow, really? I just saw them the other day. What size are you looking for? I'll try to give you a specific store.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Wow, really? I just saw them the other day. What size are you looking for? I'll try to give you a specific store.
Yes. Well, either that or my girl and the salespeople had communication problems.
laugh.gif
Makes me wonder if Nike salespeople call these'Ultramarine 180s'...

Size 9 or 8.5

Appreciate it.

^ No they don't call them "ultramrine"... I don't think many of them can even pronounce 'ultramarine'...
eyes.gif
smh.gif
@ me for dissing them. Nah, some of the sales are good folks, they'rejust not sneakerheads.

My point is, I think she'd have more success seeing the shoe on the display and then asking for a 9US, rather than asking for the sales to find it for her. Anyway... I recall seeing them at the NSW at Times Square. They were on the 'discount wall' next to some other random Air Max's... I'll tryto confirm.

^ Alright, I'll tell her to do just that. I hope she remembers the shoe fromt he photo i sent her.
laugh.gif

Anyhow, any Rising Suns available in HK?

im looking for the ultramarines too... my bro will go there today, hope he could find one in NSW tsim sha tsui

GameOver ~ For the official Nike Shops (not the retailers like Giga Sports or Marathon Sports), she can try using the product code and asking for the shoesthat way. All the product ids will be in Nike's computers. Either that or send the photo to her phone...
laugh.gif

Rising Sun's are still available at certain spots. The Flu and white/red XII's are still widely available.

EDIT ~ A bit of bad news (maybe)... I checked NSW mong kok today and the largest Ultramarine they had left was a 8US... not sure about the other stores.

jeyps11cab, sinnerp,
i spoke to an employee at nike silvercord 2day about the kobe v, and he said they should b in jan. He wouldnt give me any more details other than 'earlyjanuary, good luck'.

Sinner, have any idea of arelease date? I sure hope i can get a pair b4 i leave hk on the 3rd.i've already suffered enough watching some dude pick up hisraffle winning 11's today!

Has anyone seen the am95's wit the hot pink laces? I cant find an 8.5! Everytime i find a store wit em at mongkok, they claim to have my size, but when iactually ask for them, they say 'sorry, sold out'.

Lastly, my wife wants the electric yellow/grey women's airmax2009 , size 8-8.5 woman's. Any suggestions? I wouldn't mind a 10 womens either. Theyseem to only have small sizes left.
frown.gif

GameOver ~ For the official Nike Shops (not the retailers like Giga Sports or Marathon Sports), she can try using the product code and asking for the shoes that way. All the product ids will be in Nike's computers. Either that or send the photo to her phone...
laugh.gif

EDIT ~ A bit of bad news (maybe)... I checked NSW mong kok today and the largest Ultramarine they had left was a 8US... not sure about the other stores.
My girl finally got my Ultramarines at a Marathon Sports store near her hotel. She just asked for Air 180s with the white/blue/pink colorway. Itwas HKD 559.

Appreciate the help!

^ Lol... that works as well. I'm glad you found what you were looking for... and thank you for supporting our economy
wink.gif

phnompenhplaya ~ I'll get back to yourquestion later...

Gonna go to HK soon, just wondering, can anyone suggest stores I should definitely check out?
smile.gif
mostly into JB, am90s, zk4/5 (hopefully when i get there,they'll have the 5s too) Thanks guys!

^ For starters, sneaker street in Mong Kok has a few shops worth checking out. Nike Basketball, Chicago (reseller), and some random shops. Nike flagshipis located in Tsim Sha Tsui.
Originally Posted by phnompenhplaya

jeyps11cab, sinnerp,
i spoke to an employee at nike silvercord 2day about the kobe v, and he said they should b in jan. He wouldnt give me any more details other than 'early january, good luck'.

Sinner, have any idea of arelease date? I sure hope i can get a pair b4 i leave hk on the 3rd.i've already suffered enough watching some dude pick up his raffle winning 11's today!

Has anyone seen the am95's wit the hot pink laces? I cant find an 8.5! Everytime i find a store wit em at mongkok, they claim to have my size, but when i actually ask for them, they say 'sorry, sold out'.

Lastly, my wife wants the electric yellow/grey women's airmax2009 , size 8-8.5 woman's. Any suggestions? I wouldn't mind a 10 womens either. They seem to only have small sizes left.
frown.gif

Kobe 5 ~ The Aways supposedly they drop on Jan 7th, but thats not 100%. Just a rumor.
AM95 Lava ~ they're being discounted now and are scattered around different shops. NSW in Times Square has them (the last I checked), but I dunno if theyhave your size. 8.5US shouldn't be hard to find.
AM09 ~ I've seen those at various shops, but I don't remember the specifics. Those shouldn't be too hard to find... which stores have you been to? 8-8.5 should be hard. A 10US would be tougher to find.

thanks for the update sinner! No luck on any of the am's. Looks i wont be gettin the kobe's on this trip.
frown.gif

interesting note, i saw a guy wearing the kobe V chaos walking at the ladies market in mongkok the other day. I asked him wear he got them and he replied'they're not out yet' and jus walked off. I saw the same guy today walking at the temple market, and this time he had on the jordan 2010. Talkabout being ahead of the game...

thanks for the update sinner! No luck on any of the am's. Looks i wont be gettin the kobe's on this trip.
frown.gif

interesting note, i saw a guy wearing the kobe V chaos walking at the ladies market in mongkok the other day. I asked him wear he got them and he replied 'they're not out yet' and jus walked off. I saw the same guy today walking at the temple market, and this time he had on the jordan 2010. Talk about being ahead of the game...

Now that's some heavy connections! 2010 this early? The ZK5 well yeah, but the 2010s?? Those are more than 2 months early!
eek.gif

kirbin wrote:

frown.gif

interesting note, i saw a guy wearing the kobe V chaos walking at the ladies market in mongkok the other day. I asked him wear he got them and he replied 'they're not out yet' and jus walked off. I saw the same guy today walking at the temple market, and this time he had on the jordan 2010. Talk about being ahead of the game...

Now that's some heavy connections! 2010 this early? The ZK5 well yeah, but the 2010s?? Those are more than 2 months early!
eek.gif

those are already available on-line. real connects can bring joints as soon as pics resurfaced. some, can bring it even before the pics pop up.. and they canget it wayyy below retail.

^ Yeah... a few online shops are already selling both the Kobe V's and AJ2010's. Both are over $200 a pop, so if you're willing to spend the cash,you too can get a pair months in advance. It was the same for the Space Jams... I saw a guy wearing them last month.

He just said "they're not out yet" and just walked off? Rude bastard... Lol.

Originally Posted by kirbin

Gonna go to HK soon, just wondering, can anyone suggest stores I should definitely check out?
smile.gif
mostly into JB, am90s, zk4/5 (hopefully when i get there, they'll have the 5s too) Thanks guys!

Try Times Square, Causaway bay (HK island) - lots of sneaker shops

also Nike Basketball, Fa Yuen Street, Mongkok (Kowloon side)

and Nike flagship, Canton road corner Haiphong ...

you can still find DMP AJ1, DMP 7, Toro bravo packs (as of yesterday, Dec 29)

^ I think RMK is legit (though I've never bought from them)... but I didn't know they had a 'shop' in Sheung Wan... I think its more like theiroperating HQ rather than an actual shop. I thought they only did online sales. Its best to call them and make sure its an actual shop.

^ I think RMK is legit (though I've never bought from them)... but I didn't know they had a 'shop' in Sheung Wan... I think its more like their operating HQ rather than an actual shop. I thought they only did online sales. Its best to call them and make sure its an actual shop.
I might be visiting Hong Kong not so long from now. They have great stuff on their site. Even if its their HQ I could go straight and buy thereright?

Another acid attack tonight (bottle of acid throwing from the top of a building)... this time at Temple Street in Yau Ma Tei. This sick $#%& is changinghis locations now. It used to be just Mong Kok, but since then he's moved to Causeway Bay and now Temple Street. Who knows if its the same person... this#$%& really pisses me off...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom