Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

wonder why they do that acid attack...hope no pinoys got injured from the latest attack.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Feb 2010.

^ nice...hopefully we'll have the ID Studio for the shoes as well here in Singapore, what we have now is only for the Tees...

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

anyone know if the chaos kobe 5 is releasing in HK?

afaik, it was supposed to be yestrday, nike WK or nike basketball. but it didn't surface.

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Originally Posted by kirbin

Gonna go to HK soon, just wondering, can anyone suggest stores I should definitely check out?
smile.gif
mostly into JB, am90s, zk4/5 (hopefully when i get there, they'll have the 5s too) Thanks guys!

Try Times Square, Causaway bay (HK island) - lots of sneaker shops

also Nike Basketball, Fa Yuen Street, Mongkok (Kowloon side)

and Nike flagship, Canton road corner Haiphong ...

you can still find DMP AJ1, DMP 7, Toro bravo packs (as of yesterday, Dec 29)
Thanks for that, Im over there next week for a month, whats the retail price on Kobe, lebron, Js etc in HK? NDC dont have a shop for HK so cantcheck the website but from looking around the web its somewhere between US and EU prices. Would I be right? How much would the jordan aplha 1 be for example?

hey sinnerP, where is the nike id located in HK? and are the zoom uptempo V (kidd) black blue avail in HK? thanks

^ At the Nike Flagship in TST. Appointments will probably be required, so you can't just to a 'walk-in'.

These? I think so, but I'll have to confirm.
zoom-uptempo-v-blk-royal-2.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ I don't think so.

Carcetti ~ Use this a s reference... http://www.nike.com.hk/product/#/home
The Lebron VII are around US$160, while the Kobe V's are around $130.
Alpha 1's aren't available yet.

Thanks, there doesn't seem to be any JB shoes on there tho, Im looking for melo M6s or 16.5s or alpha 1s or retro VIs/XIs would I be better of going onebay to get these shoes my size (11.5) etc

^ Not all the Nike/JB releases are on the Nike HK site, so there's still hope.

Not sure about the Melo6's but I think you can still find AJ XI (rising sun and flu)... Not sure about 11.5US, but we do get larger sizes here so whoknows.
Nike Basketball and Nike Flagship would be your best bet for AJ and other hoop shoes, but regular Nike shops will also have certain J's. Best to lookeverywhere... Lol.

Yeah I actually have the rising sun and flu games they are jordan XIIs the XIs are the space jams and soon to be out white and silver Annis and from speakingto friends in HK (non sneaker heads) they were saying the space jams were ticket only purchase in the HK nike store so I guess theres little hope of gettingthese shoes.

Im trying to avoid wandering around the shops in HK cus there are so many I can only take so much and its frustrating also when most of them dont have my size!I remember I got my Adidas C Billups a few years ago in the adidas shop and the TMacs but the Kobes seemed to be the only Nike BBall shoes in my size and Idprefer to get Js over any of the Kobe shoes.

^ Ahhh... my bad. I know the diff between XI and XII... brain cramp.
grin.gif
Iwas writing XI but thinking of XII.
Yeah, the SJ's were sold via ticket/registration/lucky draw format. Interestingly enough, there was a 20-pair restock at Giga Sports (a sports retailchain), but all were sold out in a matter of hours. If you're only looking for XI's then you're SOL... there are other random Jordan packs (I sawthe red/green AJ 1 pack as well as some others) at Nike Basketball. Most of the BBall shoes here come in the 7-12/13 size run. If you're only going to afew spots, then just stick to sneaker street in Mong Kok.

lbj19 ~ Discounted - US$82... dunno about size availability...

thanks sinnerP. hopefully my friend can get those for me.

btw,sinner can you give me the spots of the reseller shops, my friend is looking for some Jordans and other rare bball stuff. thanks

Yeah i wear an 11.5 and generally its only 11 or 12 in HK, Ive always found the sneaker shops in Mong kok sold the same shoes maybe 1-2 different colorways butnot much difference. There are a few brand shops like nike/adidas and vans etc but generally the other sneaker shops share the same inventory.

The few reseller stores I found in the area had some nice kicks but no size and the prices were the same as ebay. Im gonna have a look all the same but im notexspectin to get much maybe some discount melos or lebrons

thanks sinnerP for the pix.. that AF25 low "black-mamba" needs to be released in Manila..

^ I think they dropped already... and only one shop got them (Nike Basketball). I don't remember the exact date, but when I was there last week Ididn't see them which means that they were prob sold out.

You guys can pretty much forget about finding limited kicks in HK (thinking that they would go under the radar). Same old story: Resellers #*$&edus.

are those uptempo kidd still available there in HK? have a friend visiting the country in 2 weeks time. id like to cop that. how much are they?

Back
Top Bottom