Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ Dunno yet, but the YOTS and Sport Green's are out already.

nike-kobe-8-sport-grey-volt-release-date-2.jpg

nike-kobe-8-year-of-the-snake-01.jpg

Reignman ~ I haven't seen those in a long time... probably sold-out. 

XDR? Maybe. I don't remember if I saw the tag or not.

There was, however, a "fixed-price" tag.  No discount... at the shop where I saw them anyway. 

Looked that the green pair again today.  Does the outsole say XDR if they are made of XDR rubber, cuz the green ones didn't.

Also, forgot to mention... the Air Max Vintage pack is also available now.  Air Max 1, Air Max 90, Air Max 95 & Air Max 97.

^ so far, the XDR versions in HK have the full Kobe logo at the back of the shoe. The non-XDR ones just have two vertical lines at the back.

About the discount, the Kobe 8s I saw in HK last month all had 'fixed price tags' but apparently they discounted them during CNY.

Regarding the Air Max vintage pack, i think they've been out for a while because I saw them last month.

Can someone help me find me some kobe dream season 1 size 10.5-11.5 black/purple or
Black/yellow..im paypal ready

^ Dunno yet, but the YOTS and Sport Green's are out already.
nike-kobe-8-sport-grey-volt-release-date-2.jpg

nike-kobe-8-year-of-the-snake-01.jpg

Reignman ~ I haven't seen those in a long time... probably sold-out. 

Thanks for the info...i just hope that new stocks will arrive by the time i'm in hk this weekend. I want to buy that nike air more uptempo so bad.

Anyway other than the nike kobe system and lebron x what other bb signatures shoes are available there that are selling like hot cakes?

^ I doubt it. I haven't seen the Uptempos since the Olympics... that was last August.

I dunno, basically all the limited kicks are sold-out instantly.  The resellers scoop up what's left.

^ I doubt it. I haven't seen the Uptempos since the Olympics... that was last August.

I dunno, basically all the limited kicks are sold-out instantly.  The resellers scoop up what's left.
What about SB's?

I was unable to find any on my last trip to HK, will be back in April.

Heard about a shop called HKIT

I landed in hk last night. I took the subway to mongkok and saw sneaker street. I saw am vintage pack, kobe 8 yots, kdv texas, no jordans or new lebrons. I might pick up the black yots with 10% off. Thanks sinner p for all your info.

Just got in Hong Kong last Saturday and I went straight to sneaker street. Saw these kicks:

These are Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2k4. The red one is the YOTS colorway. Majority of the stores there sell this babies for HKD1099. However I was able to buy the YOTS for HKD879 only considering that they are new arrivals.

laugh.gif
 cold.   But yeah, I got mine during CNY for that same 20% discount too.  Good deal.

Anyway, sorry for being late...

HKK.

attachment.php

HK$1749

Release date ~ 3/7/2013

Registration dates ~ 3/4-5/2013 

at these 2 stores. 

http://hk-kicks.com/square/stores/nsw

http://hk-kicks.com/square/stores/nike-shop-港威中心店-gateway

attachment.php

HK$1699

Registration ~ 3/21-22/2013

Draw ~ 3/23/2013 9:30

Nike Basketball

attachment.php

HK$1249

Registration ~ 3/7-8/2013

Draw ~ 3/9/2013 21:30

Nike Basketball

attachment.php

HK$949

Registration ~ 3/21-22/2013

Draw ~ 3/23/2013 9:30am

Nike Basketball 

The Hyperdunk 2012 Low KAY YOW will also drop on that day... HK$999

Last edited:
Kobe 8 system retails for HKD 1399.
Not new at all. The YOTS 2K4 has been out in HK for at least 5 weeks. Try stunting elsewhere.
Do stores still have discounts on these kobe 8 systems? and anyone here know how much will it cost to ship a pair or two of the kobe 8 to manila?

Just wanted to say.. sneaker street is awesome. Most stores have the same products, but its fun walking around that area in mongkok looking for shoes. Also eat the spicy curry balls! Sooo good. Ended up buying air max 1 og and some air max 2012 both on sale.

Just wanted to say.. sneaker street is awesome. Most stores have the same products, but its fun walking around that area in mongkok looking for shoes. Also eat the spicy curry balls! Sooo good. Ended up buying air max 1 og and some air max 2012 both on sale.

How much did the AM2012 end up? Also, what colors were available? Hopin u saw the silver LE pair. My girl wants a pink pair or anything bright.

How much did the AM2012 end up? Also, what colors were available? Hopin u saw the silver LE pair. My girl wants a pink pair or anything bright.

My bad, I was thinking AM 2013, not 2012. Anyone know what colors are available in HK and how much? Hopin to find the silver LE and pinks at least.

Back
Top Bottom