Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Out now... priced at... the usual price for GR Kobe's, whatever that was... I don't remember. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

nike-kobe-8-blue-glow-01.jpg
not an xdr version or the one with the full logo?

Hi Guys

ill be in hk this coming friday to look for kobe 7 sneakers. By any chance are these cw(galaxy, elite ps away, yotd and hold medal) still available in HK? If yes, what stores it could be?

TIA

Hi Guys

ill be in hk this coming friday to look for kobe 7 sneakers. By any chance are these cw(galaxy, elite ps away, yotd and hold medal) still available in HK? If yes, what stores it could be?

TIA
Just walk around Mongkok sneaker street.. Various stores still had Kobe 7s..
My bad, I was thinking AM 2013, not 2012. Anyone know what colors are available in HK and how much? Hopin to find the silver LE and pinks at least.
I saw the White, Red and Black 2013s.. Same as retail price in the US, but they might give you 10% off. Don't remember seeing silver or pinks, but just check out Mongkok, plenty of stores to check out.

@somecallmejon

Thanks bro, just to confirm are those specific colorways still available in hk or is it hard to find?

My bad, I was thinking AM 2013, not 2012. Anyone know what colors are available in HK and how much? Hopin to find the silver LE and pinks at least.
I saw the White, Red and Black 2013s.. Same as retail price in the US, but they might give you 10% off. Don't remember seeing silver or pinks, but just check out Mongkok, plenty of stores to check out.
The men's pink c/w are still available at a lot of shops. 

I can also confirm that the Kobe 8 grey/green, YOTS and blue all have the Kobe logo, which I assume means that they're all XDR.

The men's pink c/w are still available at a lot of shops. 

I can also confirm that the Kobe 8 grey/green, YOTS and blue all have the Kobe logo, which I assume means that they're all XDR.
even in the us release, grey/volt, yots red camos do have the full logo. Maybe the blue one is the xdr.

I have a friend that just touched down in HK (he literally called me a few mins ago, 4:45pm HK time) and some stores have told him that the red camo Kobe's are sold out in HK. Can anyone confirm this as being true? Or probably my friend went to the wrong spots...

Last edited:
^ I saw them at 

NIKE SHOP

SHOP G31-32, 1/F., PARK LANE SHOPPER’S BLVD., TST

and 

NIKE SHOP @ Times Square, Causeway Bay.

Last edited:
From HKK...

attachment.php

4/3/2013 

HK$1299

Nike Basketball

attachment.php

4/8/2013

HK$1399

Nike Basketball

attachment.php

TBD.

Last edited:
I know a lot of Nike Shops in HK but is there any shop where I can get the Reebok Questions right now? or the Adidas Top Ten?

Not sure about the Top Ten's, but the Questions are available at a lot of shops... Reebok Sogo, Reebok Harbour City, are just a couple, but I'm sure other shops in Mong Kok should have them.  Georgetowns too.

anyone here try to ship from hongkong to philippines? ano service ginamit nyo? balak ko kasi umorder sa nike id hongkong eh thanks =)

Holy Crap, I didn't NT had a forum for people in Hong Kong.

Anyone got Royals 1 here in HK? :D 

Anyways, I haven't tried to get any new releases yet in Hong Kong (I been here for the last 8 months), do they camp out? Or is it just the ballot thing?

Also, is anyone a member of HK-Kicks? I tried to make an account several times, but I never get accepted.

Thanks!

^ If you don't see the royal 1's at Nike BB, then chances are they are sold-out.  

Depending on the model and release, they do camp here, but you'd be going up against "professional, paid" campers... hired by resellers to buy-up all the limited shoes.  For more recent releases, Nike has chosen to use the ballot/lucky-draw method, but you'll need an HKID for that.  For the AJ 13's, I heard there were some shady dealings... it was a lucky-draw but only a few pairs were actually sold... dunno what they hell they were trying to pull there at Nike BB.  It was a rumor, of course... just what I heard.

I'm a member of HK-Kicks, but hardly post there.  I just relay the info they post their on the new-releases. 
just got info from local forum and i know it's lil bit late

These so-called sales are usually pretty weak. The stuff is really just clearance on random 2nd/3rd-tier models.  If you just need a pair of regular sneakers, you might be able to find something, but don't expect Kobes, Jordans or whatever.  
Any kobe dream season still around hk?
Post a pic of what you're looking for. 

Last edited:
^ If you don't see the royal 1's at Nike BB, then chances are they are sold-out.  

Depending on the model and release, they do camp here, but you'd be going up against "professional, paid" campers... hired by resellers to buy-up all the limited shoes.  For more recent releases, Nike has chosen to use the ballot/lucky-draw method, but you'll need an HKID for that.  For the AJ 13's, I heard there were some shady dealings... it was a lucky-draw but only a few pairs were actually sold... dunno what they hell they were trying to pull there at Nike BB.  It was a rumor, of course... just what I heard.

I'm a member of HK-Kicks, but hardly post there.  I just relay the info they post their on the new-releases. 

These so-called sales are usually pretty weak. The stuff is really just clearance on random 2nd/3rd-tier models.  If you just need a pair of regular sneakers, you might be able to find something, but don't expect Kobes, Jordans or whatever.  

Post a pic of what you're looking for. 
Thanks for the response, have you ever tried Yahoo Auctions? I see some Royal's but I don't know if it's legit.

Did you say Professionals? That's not even funny. 
roll.gif

Hmm, I tried lurking on HK-Kicks for shoe info, but I never know what places their talking about when it's for the ballot, my google translator doesn't pick up everything. Do you know how to get an account verified on HK-Kicks? I want to buy some kicks from sellers, but I can't ever see the images nor Pm..very annoying.

These sales that you mention or that poster, where does one find out about these things? 

Oh yeah, why are New Balances so god dam expensive here in HK? 

Thanks a lot man.

^ I'm sure there are legit Y! auctions... I've just never used it before.  

I've been to line-ups were the first 20 in line were middle-aged ladies with their 2-year-olds... clearly not your typical sneakerhead. Mom+son = 2 pairs. Cheap-labor.  It's ridiculous, but what can you do? 
eyes.gif

I signed-up on HKK back in '07 and it was reasonably trouble-free.  Dunno about the process now though.  

As for that Marathon Sports sale, http://www.thebazaar.com.hk/events

New Balances are generally a bit more expensive here, I think... but the Made in US or Made in UK one are probably the most expensive. 

Back
Top Bottom