Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

HKK

Online registration for the kicks was on the 16th, which has ended... but I think tomorrow (the 18th), various Nike shops in HK will start selling the tees & snapback...

attachment.php

HKK

Online registration for the kicks was on the 16th, which has ended... but I think tomorrow (the 18th), various Nike shops in HK will start selling the tees & snapback...

attachment.php
They actually released at 9AM (HK Time) on Nike.com.hk, they have an online store now, and not surprisingly BOTH sold out

When did NDC HK go live? I just realized this seeing a order confirmation of the Slam Dunk 6s in my local fb group.

How does NDC HK work? Do they tweet like ndc? Captcha or countdown timer for releases? It would be awesome to cop Friday PM (North America) and then again Saturday AM. :D:D:D

^ August, I think.  

I have no idea how the ordering process works, but no Twitter, I think.  I usually see updates at HKK.  

Doubt they ship overseas. 

^ August, I think.  

I have no idea how the ordering process works, but no Twitter, I think.  I usually see updates at HKK.  

Doubt they ship overseas. 
Same process as any other NDC sites (Europe, US) but you have to have an address within that region (US Address for US site, Euro Address for Euro site) for them to ship to, I know US site will take foreign credit cards, Don't know about HK, for my I have friends and family in HK who will take in the shoe and ship it to me that's not an issue

Hi Sinner P do you know if the tees are still available? And are tgey available in all nike stores there?

Sorry I can't be of more help, but if it's a limited tee (which it appears to be given that I don't see it on NDC HK), then chances are they're sold out.

No prob man. Had my sister look for it. First response she got was "don't even try." Haha.. hope i get lucky on nov 1.

A few various colorways have been out for a while, but not sure if they're discounted yet.  Most should have the standard 10% discount.

HKK

attachment.php

Oct. 29, 2014

$1199

NIKE BASKETBAL

hi sinnerP i know a lot of people getting an Air max 90 OG infrared in hong kong, do you have news about a store restocking that shoe?

Guys ang kicks crew ba hongkong based? Would like to order low concords , May babayaran pa bang customs tax if shipped to manila?
Thanks

HKK

attachment.php

Oct. 28-29, 2014 Register at Pak Sha Rd 7 NikeLab

Oct. 30, 2014 Winners will be notified

Oct. 31, 2014 Pickup at NikeLab

$1199

@artsu10

HKK

attachment.php

Oct. 30, 2014

MEN'S $1599

GS $1169

PRESCHOOL $599

TODDLER $499

INFANT $399

NIKE BASKETBALL

Hi guys. Is the Kobe 9 Beethoven still around there? What sizes? And sorry for out of the topic question, can you buy iPhone 6 plus on apple stores by walking in? Thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom