Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Your best bet for J's are the various reseller stores along Fa Yuen St. Nike Basketball (also on Fa Yuen St.) also has lots of J's and hoops-relatedkicks...

What are the 'purple metallics'?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Your best bet for J's are the various reseller stores along Fa Yuen St. Nike Basketball (also on Fa Yuen St.) also has lots of J's and hoops-related kicks...

What are the 'purple metallics'?
i believe those are the aj1. it is togerther with the red and green metallics. an international only release for the purple metallics. correct meif im wrong

those are the ones my friend. sickest of all the metallic colorways... planning on making that my first pair of 1's

Originally Posted by polkasquare

those are the ones my friend. sickest of all the metallic colorways... planning on making that my first pair of 1's
good luck in finding your pair
smile.gif
i have no news regardingthe whereabouts of that shoe

Originally Posted by jau014

Originally Posted by polkasquare

good luck in finding your pair
smile.gif
i have no news regarding the whereabouts of that shoe

These are available at Nike Basketball in Mong Kok... all three colorways are available.
7.jpg

Haven't been to HK for a decade, anyway here's some shops i went to:

brand shops in TST:
nike store canton road
adidas store hankow road

lifestyle shops in TST:
d mop's(on top of H&M in canton road) and affiliates (d mop outlet in chatham road and J01 in ocean terminal)

and of course Fa Yuen Street in Mong Kok (still the one stop shop sneaker place)
nike, adidas, da hood, etc

stan smith and rod laver fans:
D mop has adidas rod lavers and stan smith consortiums on sale

Originally Posted by lj12

anything new out in hk?
Recent releases include:
AJ XII - white/Rising Sun
Lebrons - MoonCake
Kobe IV - Black DelSol
DreamSeason X - black/midwest gold
Various AM1's
AM97 - Silver
just to name a few...

thanks sinnerp! how limited are the mooncakes and rising sun there? are they a GR that can picked up in the mall or is it mong kok only?

thanks for the updates sinnerP

^sirc, are the lebron china ed sure to release in SG? Thanks

Originally Posted by lbj19

not yet sure pre, but i'll update in the SG thread once they drop.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

thanks bro. also maybe your nike SG friend would know hehe im pondering on getting those now or waiting for it to drop e. thanks

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

thanks bro. also maybe your nike SG friend would know hehe im pondering on getting those now or waiting for it to drop e. thanks

we will update you in the SG thread pre once we have the info, we can't mixed up the updates here...

Yup. Thanks bro.

Just back to topic, the Beijing 2 Finals KB4 as they call it will be released in HK on Nov 12. Retail is HK 989. Nike Basketball/Wan Kee in Mongkok. Can anyonehook me up a pair? Hehe thanks

^ Good question... I haven't seen any... then again, I haven't been looking for them either.

are the lebron VII mooncakes already available in HK? I'll be there on the 16th.

Back
Top Bottom