Out of all of the stuff Kanye has done...just how big is the hole he dug?

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At that avy...

And it begins
roll.gif

I listen to kanye for his music... I could care less about what he does to taylor swift.

Everyone's gonna forget about it next week anyway.

Ye is my boy and all but I can't jig with this. Ol girl was damn near in tears. Dude been on his blog talking bout how he's calmed down and stoppedacting like a %$*#+, then pulls this stunt.

dude was drunk.. yall act like yall aint done some ignorant/honorary/******ed/embarrassing $h!+ when yall was wasted.. he's got a way bigger stage than theaverage man

It really wasn't that serious. It's not liked he lied was just talking nonsense. It was a bit disrespectful to her tho. Big ups to beyonce and the freepress shes gonna get

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Ye is my boy and all but I can't jig with this. Ol girl was damn near in tears. Dude been on his blog talking bout how he's calmed down and stopped acting like a %$*#+, then pulls this stunt.
laugh.gif
@ thinking it's even him posting up on his blog.
Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

dude was drunk.. yall act like yall aint done some ignorant/honorary/******ed/embarrassing $h!+ when yall was wasted.. he's got a way bigger stage than the average man
laugh.gif
@ taking the obvious he's drunk bait. That bottle ofHenn was probably filled with the sweetest Ice Tea

Shhh was staged plain and simple. How Taylor on stage talking, they switch to Pink, switch back to Kanye with the mic in his hands
laugh.gif

how can anyone be so nieve to think that stung from Kanye was staged? Like you people are trying to force yourselves into believing that actually happened. Hisactions were unacceptable and if any Kanye fan thinks otherwise, then just slurp.......

nice avy up there btw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I agree, this was low. I'm pretty sure he lost a few teenage fans with this one.

Shouldn't affect his music though. I can't think of any other rapper THIS consistent in the past decade.
the dude in ur avy

first off, the whole concept of the artist themselves winning awards for videos they neither thought of, created, or directed is ridicuous.

but regardless of that,

completely classless douche move on his part.

at least beyonce gave her a moment later.( how exactly did she win overall video of the year and not female video of the year?) but to Taylor it wouldnt havebeen the same as having her own moment.

either way the whole thing was disrespectful as hell.

kanye makes good music, and i'll continue to support his music. but i never respected him outside of the music realm. so this adds onto that.

Clutchshooter wrote:
first off, the whole concept of the artist themselves winning awards for videos they neither thought of, created, or directed is ridicuous.

but regardless of that,

completely classless douche move on his part.

at least beyonce gave her a moment later.( how exactly did she win overall video of the year and not female video of the year?) but to Taylor it wouldnt have been the same as having her own moment.

either way the whole thing was disrespectful as hell.

You've gotta understand, this is part of the reason why 'Ye wilds out like this...not only do these pop artists not do their videos theydon't even write their songs...this dude 'Ye is writing (ok i'm waiting for it) producing AND having alot to do with his videos, puts in wayyyymore work than almost anyone in the game...

people fail to realize how much this stuff means to that guy and acts like this shows he genuinely cares about his art...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

how can anyone be so nieve to think that stung from Kanye was staged? Like you people are trying to force yourselves into believing that actually happened. His actions were unacceptable and if any Kanye fan thinks otherwise, then just slurp.......

nice avy up there btw
laugh.gif
nieve? smh...

nobody will remember this next week, he did od by going on stage, but i have no problem with what he said

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Kanye will still sell millions, and sell out stadiums.
Thank you.
laugh.gif

Dudes are up-in-arms, acting like this insignificant %#** is gonna bring dude down in any aspect of his life.
laugh.gif

He will continue to make a lot of money by putting out hot %#** that everyone loves. Hi haters.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom