Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
still awaiting my nbastore order - they say item backordered expect delivery by 5/7-5/13

anyone else get this?

1st time in over 10 orders form nbastore that it did not ship out the monday after release
I just cancelled my order. They're taking way too long. Grapes come out on Saturday too. I'll just double up on those.

so whats the word on the midsole paint on these? it was a problem the last time the 3 og colors were released...

Nobody noticed Nelly with these on in the dilemma video?
eyes.gif
Of course we remember.. how can anyone forget? I remember these being called the Jordan 8 "Dilemmas"

these restocked AGAIN on finishline this AM. 

this was the easiest jordan cop since....i dont even remember. 

wow...most disappointing release of 2013 so far..shoe creased bad after one wear...I didnt wont to wear straps out but looks like that the way you're going to have to wear them if you dont want them to crease badly 
mean.gif

wow...most disappointing release of 2013 so far..shoe creased bad after one wear...I didnt wont to wear straps out but looks like that the way you're going to have to wear them if you dont want them to crease badly 
mean.gif

i wore them straps out on sunday as did i with my 03's either way they crease, esp around where my toe bends. sneaker shields or bust lmao!

I actually like the leather on these, especially the side panels. It feels pretty soft and certainly is better quality than the fire red V's or WCIV's. Creasing will always occur with leather shoes. I had OG Jordans that creased after a wear or two as well. These feel comfortable and don't have that ultra hard toebox that kills your feet, so creasing seems like a small tradeoff.

Here's my pair:
View media item 389270

Last edited:
I actually like the leather on these, especially the side panels. It feels pretty soft and certainly is better quality than the fire red V's or WCIV's. Creasing will always occur with leather shoes. I had OG Jordans that creased after a wear or two as well. These feel comfortable and don't have that ultra hard toebox that kills your feet, so creasing seems like a small tradeoff.

Here's my pair:
View media item 389270
congrats on the pickup man.

My eyes only focus on the playoffs in the back in that pic though :pimp:

Terrible, thats after going to my car, driving over this  chick place, driving back here, & taking em off 
sick.gif
sick.gif
1. strap them up

2. why does everyone expect a toe with that design to not crease like that? just by looking at it you should be able to tell that's how it will crease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom