Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
this shoe will have another restock just waiting till i can get for under retail 
Restocking a shoe that isnt sold out 
roll.gif

When people complain about Jordan's sitting or going to outlets I always assume they're young.

So I was at Fashion Square Mall in Orlando today...(for us its THAT mall that is dead as hell), killing time before work...happened to stop in Finishline of all places, and they had one pair of 8's left which I scooped up. Pretty crazy, but I've heard these are sitting in some places.

So I was at Fashion Square Mall in Orlando today...(for us its THAT mall that is dead as hell), killing time before work...happened to stop in Finishline of all places, and they had one pair of 8's left which I scooped up. Pretty crazy, but I've heard these are sitting in some places.
Worked at that mall while I was in college a few years back, it was always dead.

alot of stores still have all sizes in stock, the hype for this shoe was a big time fail since resellers cant' even make a profit off this shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom