Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are still available at footaction serramonte and hoh serramonte...also I saw some at hoh serramonte...also both stores had some smaller barkley 6ers..Also, heard they got fighter jet foams at footaction in the back

Last edited:
1. strap them up

2. why does everyone expect a toe with that design to not crease like that? just by looking at it you should be able to tell that's how it will crea
the creasing is unavoidable. just stuff the crap out of the shoe with clean socks and pull the shoe strings close togther making the sneaker stiff.

LOL @ Dudes complaining about creasing. My only issues I have is if the paint is cracking or chipping.

I seen some dude wearing them with some camos and i really wanted them. I saw those pics of dude above's creasing & I checked that real quick.

Shoes aren't supposed to crease that bad that quickly, especially when all you're doing is driving. How comfortable are these?

still collecting dust on shelves
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm hoping the suns and playoffs follow the same trend so it makes it that much easier to cop, guess hypebeasts don't **** with the 8's.

Yea sneakers are meant to crease, but after one wear..FOHWTBS. My FILA Ninety6 didnt crease that bad & Ive worn those a dozen times. Like I said, most disappointing release of the year so far. Hopefully the Grapes will make up for these

I don't see why people are complaining about the leather.. its wayyy better than the Fire Red 5s

they always will if it's not soft feeling. the toe is harder like powder blue 9s leather which helps with creasing and the sides/straps is actually decent leather.

Nba store is talking about it arriving around the 16th or later. I don't even want these ***** anymore

i still see resellers trying to get $200+ for this shoe.

again, still collecting dust on shelves in california and my friends in vegas told me it's everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom