Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man back in school kids got made fun of for having 8's strapped up. Now it seems like everyone is doing it

Man back in school kids got made fun of for having 8's strapped up. Now it seems like everyone is doing it
The same applied to 4's though. It was unpopular to thread the laces through the "WINGS" as we called them. As a matter of fact alot of people would bend the wings. 

[QUOTE url="/t/521428/air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny-april-20th-2013/3150#post_17868201"]
The same applied to 4's though. It was unpopular to thread the laces through the "WINGS" as we called them. As a matter of fact alot of people would bend the wings. 
[/quote]

Yup remember that too with the tongue folded out

strapping them up? to me they look dumb unstrapped but most "on feet" things I see them unstrapped
mean.gif

I don't know, I had the steels they were cool,got aquas love em, always wanted these, always love that bugs bunny gray on the 7,8,and hare 1's.. as a kid I wanted these,they are my first pair, wasn't that excited when I finally got em, unds them  for the first time yesterday cause the weather was nice, and I like em, they grew on me..
happy.gif

been rocking the hell out of mine. theyre holding up nicely, still look ds besides a few small creases (i use wearable shoe trees btw).

@deltadogman1 if i didn't strap my 8s up then I would Rick them like that instead of having the straps all over the place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom