Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree, they're pretty much useless.
I agree they don't serve a purpose, but I think it's cool to have a little somethin extra in the box to hang on to you know, doesn't do any harm. Not somethin to go crazy about but I think it's coo

LOL that explains the guy that got this same retro card in his blk/red 11's box from FNL during the March release. It's in that thread. We speculated they had to be doing this unless an employee tossed their CDP card in there messing around. Less than 2 weeks now!

Now that all these years have passed, I don't even want these anymore :smh:
Didn't these come out in the CDP in 2008? I guess it's been awhile but not thaaat long. Especially compared to most other jordans that take at least 6-7 yrs to re-retro, a lot of times even longer. But yeah enough time to have a change in taste def.

Last edited:
Now that all these years have passed, I don't even want these anymore :smh:

I know how you feel. I have all three OG colors and I'm just not in a loving phase of my VIII's. It's weird. I like them, but not feeling them at the moment. Meh

those retro cards are actually posters way back when the OGs released, the store actually gives it to you for free (i don't know if any store sold them) whenever you buy the shoe, i remember way back in high school i used to own a couple

Last edited:
Funny how some cats are going "nostalgic" about the retro cards, when in fact they've just heard of it right now and are saying dramatic crap just so they won't get labeled a hypebeast.

those retro cards are actually posters way back when the OGs released, the store actually gives it to you for free (i don't know if any store sold them) whenever you buy the shoe, i remember way back in high school i used to own a couple
wink.gif

Yeah I agree, they're pretty much useless.

Maybe these cards will cut down of the weird names in which we hear from this generation sneaker collectors. I speak with several kids at releases and it shows that they're not educated on the history behind the sneakers but more so collect because its trendy.

The cards are useless, but they have a nostalgia purpose. And if you're going to continue raising prices, I want as much included as possible.

The cards are useless, but they have a nostalgia purpose. And if you're going to continue raising prices, I want as much included as possible.
I wouldn't hold your breath about getting cards with each future retro though. These look like some old stuff they're putting out... which is strange to say the least.

Does anyone know how the toddler sizes look? Want to get my mini me a pair too, but hate when the toddler sizes don't look the same (i.e the 13s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom