Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea.. using the only cool part of Windows lol.. when you do the snap thing on the sides

Last edited:
I Just called NIketown NY. I asked if they getting the Air Jordan 8's white/red Saturday. She said "Yes we will, we'll be recieving those shoes later on today, when we do we'll put out the RSVP for them".

:lol: shoes been there at least a week. What kind of dumbass answer is that?

and $160 8am est @NikeStore TLO and in exchange for this sensitive information I want to see pics of the 240z
thx man ! some guys don't get the point of a Forum. its not a pissing match.

It was just a quick question was texting my buddy that works at a outlet mall( FT store though )he is getting me a pair and he wasn't sure.

:/ his store no longer gets retro. his buddy at another store is helping us out.

240z is bone stock and horrible condition right now barn find :0, horrible for me at least. it will soon be a weekend joyride while the s2 gets some rest.

and $160 8am est @NikeStore TLO and in exchange for this sensitive information I want to see pics of the 240z
thx man ! some guys don't get the point of a Forum. its not a pissing match.

It was just a quick question was texting my buddy that works at a outlet mall( FT store though )he is getting me a pair and he wasn't sure.

:/ his store no longer gets retro. his buddy at another store is helping us out.

240z is bone stock and horrible condition right now barn find :0, horrible for me at least. it will soon be a weekend joyride while the s2 gets some rest.
the s2k didn't come turbo from the factory right?

I think most of the clothes are on eastbay was looking at my catalog and to my surprise they made a jacket for these
pimp.gif
 not sure if ill cop since the brush strokes are on the inside this time but maybe on a big discount

I've had good luck with the low key foot Locker by work so far I'm 3 for 3 with guarantee tickets this year, excited to get these Saturday i haven't had these since 93, i was 10 ...F*** time goes by too quick!

I think most of the clothes are on eastbay was looking at my catalog and to my surprise they made a jacket for these :pimp:  not sure if ill cop since the brush strokes are on the inside this time but maybe on a big discount

socks maybe off eastbay and usually champs gets the most clothes to go with retro's so i probably give your local store a call

Thanks guys. I found some sick Jordan VIII tees, jackets and snapbacks. The new VIII socks are horrendous though :x

Wouldnt be surprised if the hashtag was something corny like #WhatsUpDoc 
laugh.gif
...Goodluck to those shooting for a RSVP tho, NIKESF is still shutdown,so no go this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom