Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You act like OG color Retro Jordans just sit on the shelves....not gonna happen bro
at this point nobody knows if these are gona sell out right away
tired.gif
but to point out what you said, yes OG cw does sit on shelves every now and then, fire red 5 and 4s, military 4s and CG 9s just to name a few
grin.gif

at this point nobody knows if these are gona sell out right away|I but to point out what you said, yes OG cw does sit on shelves every now and then, fire red 5 and 4s, military 4s and CG 9s just to name a few>D

CG 9's isn't an OG Colorway tho >D

Last edited:
You act like OG color Retro Jordans just sit on the shelves....not gonna happen bro
at this point nobody knows if these are gona sell out right away
tired.gif
but to point out what you said, yes OG cw does sit on shelves every now and then, fire red 5 and 4s, military 4s and CG 9s just to name a few
grin.gif
the odds of these sitting is the same as the odds of me getting through on this RSVP

Missed my guaranteed ticket from sheik but got one from FA and FL. Will be trying online as well. I'm readyyyyy!

I literally walked five of my friends into the local spot around my way and coaches them into getting raffle tickets for two separate sizes, have seen names in all together for a 9.5 or a 10, fingers crossed!

Does anyone need help RSVP'ing on twitter for NikeLA or NikeSantaMonica? I got my guranteed pair already so it dont matter I can try and DM for you

Last edited:
SWEET! I sent the dm and it said I have a spot in line for the #bugout. feels good not having to wade into the muddy online waters at 7am this weekend.
smokin.gif

Does anyone know if Niketown SF will have the barkleys or the Jordan 8's? I know the temporary shop opened up today, but their phone line stays having a busy tone.

will be trying my luck at NTLA thru twitter.. gonna be in the area anyways.. would be nice to jus walk in and swoop them up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom