Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they look like a terrible attempt at a fake Jordan VIII, they look cheap, cheap quality, those straps are just f+cked, the pattern on the side looks like a drunk blind 3 year old spilt paint on the shoe and the plastic metallic red strap buckles look like garbage.

Because they look like a terrible attempt at a fake Jordan VIII, they look cheap, cheap quality, those straps are just f+cked, the pattern on the side looks like a drunk blind 3 year old spilt paint on the shoe and the plastic metallic red strap buckles look like garbage.

It's actual paint splatter. , the buckles were smaller for a reason, the bigger ones tend to snap and get in the way. These were bigger and easier for the strap to glide in.

It wasn't meant to be the VIII, it was meant to be an updated version.

The straps, I agree they should have been bigger. They were kind of flimsy, but they were stronger I believe. Since they had flywire in them. And they were pretty comfy to me.

Shrug,

8.0's were terrible they are still sitting in the outlets for 69.99 some spots FNL had em for 79.99 trying to get rid of em 

another thing to add on the bugs opened the box the glue smell strong like the wc 3 88's too man ...like really loud 

It's actual paint splatter. , the buckles were smaller for a reason, the bigger ones tend to snap and get in the way. These were bigger and easier for the strap to glide in.

It wasn't meant to be the VIII, it was meant to be an updated version.

The straps, I agree they should have been bigger. They were kind of flimsy, but they were stronger I believe. Since they had flywire in them. And they were pretty comfy to me.

Shrug,
Shrug

Did people buy the 8.0 for their appearance? I always assumed it was for basketball reasons.

Did people buy the 8.0 for their appearance? I always assumed it was for basketball reasons.

Well, certain demographics like older men who assume they're 8's did just because they don't know any better. :lol:

Those shorts up there look dope. The Jumpman peace logo is my favorite thing they've ever done. So 90's to me.

Wasnt that much hype when the released the first time. I know theres a lot who missed out then and the young guns who were too tiny to cop will get these. These are really good when strapped up, straps out will kill the quality of the shoe in the long run. Hope they bring back the all blacks
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
thats how i rock mine.... they gotta be strapped. 

I want these but I have so many shoes in this color I'm debating on what to do?...yeah...I think I will cop!

Since these are starting to hit stores, does anybody body know how these feel and fit?? Just want to make sure before i get em!! 

I can not wait.. i havent visited the jordan forum in yearsss lol

jordans just got boring and old .. but these right here insta copped :smokin :smokin :smokin

than comes the playff viii's :smokin :smokin :smokin

I remember in 6th grade, me and my homie Jose would switch shoes, he'd always wanna wear my Black XVII Low's and I always wanted to wear these. Good ol' days at Nightingale Middle School. These shoes make me miss Cali..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom