Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are def nice, but it's going to be a last minute decision for me.....now on the other hand. The sandal versions are pretty sick looking. Not to derail much, I actually like what they're doing with the sandals, modeling them after the original series.

Anyone have pictures of those silver gs 8s coming out with these? Saw them person but couldn't take a picture. Can't find a pic online

Wasn't planning on getting these, but now that it looks like the black and gold 1's are going to be impossible for me to get, I may end up getting these instead.

I think that those retro cards are left overs from the last 8 release in '07, hence them only going up to 22. Good luck to all those trying to cop though. I got my connect holding my pair for RD.

:smh: Nike should have never stopped giving us Retro Cards in the first place.

We should have gotten them with the 3's, 4's, XI's and XIII's :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

That Panther Retro Card was always my favorite for some odd reason

solid cw but i will pass on these
grin.gif

It was a crazy release? how so? I was able to get them without a problem back then.

Was able to sleep in back then, take a shower, have lunch, run some errands, spend some time with the lady, then make my way to the shoe store and they still had a FSR. :tongue:

Last edited:
i want these...no salt if i strike out slash i wont be paying reseller prices...retro card does nothing for me,but its ok i guess...kinda just gearing up for may/june/july releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom