Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know how to tell when the rsvp for your city is for these? this will be my first time attempting an rsvp

Cant wait to cop these Boy Meets World 8's!

Lol, first time checking this thread since im gonna pass on these, just wanted to see what kinda hype is behind this release and if anyone was comin up with wack names for these White/black/red VIII's. Any comparison pics with the '03's?

I was looking forward to copping these but as I looked at the suns 8s they have really swayed me from copping these. And I wonder if all the retros after the 8s will have the retro cards or will it only be the 8s

I don't like the new nicknames. I'm sure someone will try and say that people have been calling these "Bugs Bunnys", but I'm 30, and these were the first Air Jordans I ever owned, trust me, we never called these joints that.

First "He Got Game", now this. I know  a lot of you guys don't really give a sh*t, but it just irks me everytime I hear some one say "He Got Game Jordans" >: .

yea I'm 34 and the first pair I got were the 6s in 7th grade. We never called them nicknames at all, we just called them by their number growing up.....but I guess the nicknames are helpful when they help describe a colorway. The Bugs bunny name kinda throws me off because Hare Jordan 7s and the Jordan 8s are both "Bugs Bunny" so I have no idea which shoe they are talking about when someone says the Jordan Bugs Bunny..

View media item 362299

View media item 362300

I'm a lot younger than you guys (23) but, even when I was growing up I used to just call most of sneakers by color and number. I was always confused about the 8's being the "bugs bunnys". People used to tell me they call them that because "the straps look like bunny ears"? I always considered the 7's the "bugs bunnys". I guess you can call them whatever you want. :lol:

I want these but, I set a sneaker budget for my self this year and the only 8's I really really really want are the "Warmachine 8's" :lol: JK. Chrome 8's. It doesn't seem like they will be releasing this year though, so, I guess I'l settle for maybe these and the black/red 8's.

that hare Jordan pic on that retro card or whatever it is is the same huge cardboard poster I had on my wall when growing up
pimp.gif
 I wanted to keep it forever but it ended up falling apart from stapling it too much to the wall when I would re arrange my room
mean.gif

my local store got them and my guy said people are calling more about this thann the barkley 76s

Last edited:
does anyone know how to tell when the rsvp for your city is for these? this will be my first time attempting an rsvp
They usually announce it Monday of the week of release and RSVP is usually 2 days before the day of release. I say usually because they didn't announce the White Foams until Tuesday and RSVP was the day before release.

YUKUD^

went and checked out my OGs in storage...theyre starting to crumble and are piss yellow but ill always keep em even though they're youth sized.

Last edited:
^^Whenever i read a majority of y'all post in the Jordan section. i in vision a little kid wiggling his legs waiting for his moms to bring him a cup of milk so he could finish his Oreo cookie.
indifferent.gif

Footlocker employees tried to play dumb so I called champs and there's a raffle tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom