Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY go t through NDC affter it was loading so slow!.. i've never had that problem with them and seems like a lot of other people did too today.

NDC came through quick surprisingly
smokin.gif

Yah.. NDC was acting up real bad this morning.. I had a gift certificate for NDC after returning some shoes so I needed to get them through NDC... I freaked and panicked after them not adding to cart that I went to FNL and without hesitation I bought them... FML.. now i have to go through the process of cancelling or returning them!

Of course after I cop the 10.5 the 10 becomes available and I'm able to add it to my cart with ease :lol: :smh:.

Was able to get an 8.5 off of NDC. Any get an email yet for confirmation? Haven't received my confirmation email.

Also, was anyone else not able to login to their account? I have an account but wasn't able to log in. You think I could call up and they'll give me my free shipping?

Copped because of the generosity of a fellow member posting the NDC link. Much appreciated and now waiting on my confirmation.

So much for an easy cop.. Smh... Im done with FNL... way to many issues over the past few months...

Was able to get an 8.5 off of NDC. Any get an email yet for confirmation? Haven't received my confirmation email.

Also, was anyone else not able to login to their account? I have an account but wasn't able to log in. You think I could call up and they'll give me my free shipping?
I didn't get my email for confirmation either, it worries me. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom