Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already know
I need those nets 8s
nerd.gif

Saw them in person today and I gladly passed but they were lookin pretty good though its good to see how everyone is happy about the easy cop

Wow, I can't believe these are still available in my area, haha walked in today and walked out with a pair, wish all releases were this easy

I think these are still available in my area, I hope the sit for a couple weeks and if I don't get the grapes I'll cop.

I deadstock sneakers mainly because of fear of scuffing when worn.

rock and stock

Yeah man :pimp:

cant tell if srs

i ds some of my shoes accidentally, still havent worn my space jams, or any of my XIIs, idk why but when i take them out the box to wear them i like how they look more than i want to wear them

I'm so serious :stoneface:

Last edited:
LOL.... I knew you guys would be up in arms from me calling them the nets 8s. Obviously I know they are chromes and came out before the nets had those colors. But the Nets are my favorite team so i'm calling them the nets, kill me. Better than calling them the Psycho 8s because they are black and white...

Ah man, wore mines today & they felt too big...called around & found a spot with a sz 9 & those fit like a glove...smh this is the 2nd time were ive gone TTS on a shoe & had to get another pair cuz they were too big...I had to do the same thing with the HGG XIII

bro you don't have to unstrap them to take them off

You must have some skinny *** feet to be able to do that 
laugh.gif

I wear my 8's loose like all my other shoes because for my feet its way more comfy. If i kept my 8's strapped up all day I'd prolly cut off the circulation to my feet. My feet are wide but the point is who the **** cares how the next man wears his shoes. People have different tastes and different feet too.

Anyway, I have a pair of the '03s that are still in good shape aside from the crazy paint chipping on the midsole and a bit of yellowing. I went to the store ready to buy a fresh pair but after seeing the quality in person I couldn't do it. 8's are one of my favorite Jordans and the white/red color in particular has always been underrated IMO. But honestly compared to the '03 version this release is a joke.  One of the things I always loved about the shoe is the soft buttery leather and when I touched the '13 version at the store this morning it felt like straight plastic. More pairs to go around for the new generation who don't have any expectations for quality I guess. I'll stick with my chipped and yellowed soles. I've yet to repaint a midsole but after today I think I might just have to give it a shot.

View media item 375205

rather have a fresh, ds pair of '13s than chipped, yellowed '03s. just saying...

rock and stock

Yeah man :pimp:

cant tell if srs

i ds some of my shoes accidentally, still havent worn my space jams, or any of my XIIs, idk why but when i take them out the box to wear them i like how they look more than i want to wear them

I'm so serious :stoneface:
are you horrible at walking? or you just have a bunch of jerks in your area?

ive never scuffed a pair of shoes hanging out casually

LOL.... I knew you guys would be up in arms from me calling them the nets 8s. Obviously I know they are chromes and came out before the nets had those colors. But the Nets are my favorite team so i'm calling them the nets, kill me. Better than calling them the Psycho 8s because they are black and white...
makes no sense still

you actin like a girl man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom