Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, these are extremely comfortable right out of the box! Creased easily, but it's okay.

I cant say theyre extremely comfortable. There is literally cardboard beneath the insole. I like them but they could be a whole lot more comfortable. For the first time I was actually bothered by JB quality on these. Cardboard? Come on man...

what else would it be if it wasn't cardboard though?

Not sure if serious. JB only puts cardboard in there most cheaply made shoes. The better alternative is the foam insole that's used in recent Jordan 11s (cool greys/ concords) or even that duck tape looking mesh/fabric insole that they usually use. But the cardboard is just trash. Hard to believe they actually put an air insole underneath the cardboard. I doubt it. If so the cardboard prevents you from even feeling the air insole. Oh well though. I bought em I'm just saying.

what else would it be if it wasn't cardboard though?

Not sure if serious. JB only puts cardboard in there most cheaply made shoes. The better alternative is the foam insole that's used in recent Jordan 11s (cool greys/ concords) or even that duck tape looking mesh/fabric insole that they usually use. But the cardboard is just trash. Hard to believe they actually put an air insole underneath the cardboard. I doubt it. If so the cardboard prevents you from even feeling the air insole. Oh well though. I bought em I'm just saying.

@ toughmoney
smokin.gif
 good looks on that eastbay info. My brother is in your debt since he missed out on RD!
roll.gif

those went quick. I know this is random but is eastbay's loyalty club a one time charge or does it renew yearly?

Last edited:
Eastbay just had a 10, 11.5, and a 12 but they sold out  just as i was posting here.

Went to the mall this morning to look at Suns.... Someone had returned these so I grabbed them instead! Kinda slept on them at first but happy I got lucky

My friend has been trying to flip these ever since they released for 300!! When he told me I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
Resellers are even having a hard time trying to unload Grape V for $300 and up, what makes your friend think these will go that high for a lesser popular shoe?

So hypothetically if these were to be restocked tomorrow (as some have rumored), how would we find out about it? twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom