Outlet Factory Updates!

thanks sole searchin for the heads up! ordered myself and my bro a pair of the old loves, (blk toes; blk/red/white) confirmed with them 3 times too, just to make sure haha. The lady was really nice. However, she wouldnt let me use 20% off because she said the same thing they told you sole searchin about the phone orders and no 20% off.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

anytime that's what it's all about glad you got them though...at least we didn't have to buy the yellow ones since they were pure trash
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... UNlucky #13
Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

THIS IS ONLY FOR SIZES 13.5 AND UP.....please do not call asking for any lower sizes because they do not have them....fire red 3's for $49.99 at the clearence store in orlando....407-396-0500

EDIT
Quote:
just called, clearance store only has sz 17-18 left in FR IIIs
TEAMKINGKOOPA

First off, thanks everyone for the time and info, I ordered my Fire Red 3s just now. For anyone who has received them, are they blems? And do they come in the Nike box as well? Thanks again.
Team PhD.

^^^ Fire Red III's come in a Orange Nike box with a Jordan tag. As for the quality. I couldn't see any difference from my DS pair I bought at Champs. They are definitely not B-Grade looking like the New Loves available at the Premium Outlets.

Quote:
THIS IS ONLY FOR SIZES 13.5 AND UP.....please do not call asking for any lower sizes because they do not have them....fire red 3's for $49.99 at the clearence store in orlando....407-396-0500
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Fire Red III's still available at:

Celebration Factory Store
6149 W. Irlo
Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747

:wink:
wink.gif
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

All I can say is....."I FINALLY GOT MY OL !!!!!"
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Authentic Jordan xxi red/black/silver suede sz 13 for trade.
Looking for 10.5/11 Jordans. Any offer is a good offer.

YOUNG SHERLOCK

No prob.

when u guys say shipping:

1. do you mean to a closer more convenient outlet?

or

2. or to your house/residence?

and does anybody have info on any outlets in NY or CT???
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

damn having trouble finding the number in the store locator for the OL's. any help?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Flint if you hear anything call/txt me, i ll take an 11....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

yo can someone confirm the number i called for the OL's? in case it was the place where they get it mixed up with the NLs

edit, yeah my bad black, first post i saw said it was at premium then the next was orlando prime and didn't see it since it was under Belz Factory
-add "air" in it

RudyGay22UcoNN

#2. They ship it to your desired destination.

Quote:

this outlet still has some OL price was $69 plus shipping and tax/ just ordered another one size 9. great updates/ hoping to copped some pure money 3's when they hit the outlets also.

^ copped a sz 11.5 cause they ran out of sz 11, 10.5, and 10 (not that the latter sizes fit me), i hope they fit aiight, i kept reading that they fit small, so hopefully this helps

jaechiney i got a 10.5 too cause they ran out of 11. hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled or something
-add "air" in it

^ they do run a tad bit smaller than normal (but its not like you cant wear them, not even noticeable really unless you get picky about it). But in this case I ordered a 10.5 from my normal size 10 (got two sets of the olnl in size 10) b/c i'm using this pair to ball in (i know i know not a great idea) but i'm going to put some better and thicker insoles (which is why i need the .5 size up, more room for the insoles) and im ready to rock and roll.

^blackcat23mj

Yeah I know what you mean man. I asked if I could ship to another address on a previous purchase and the employee on the other end said it was all good. And to make sure it was all good I asked for the confirmation # and then tracked it.

I guess it depends on the individual Nike outlet you order from and maybe how the employee is feeling that day. It never hurts to ask though. haha

EDIT:

Any size 9.5 left for the Old Love? And what's the retail price on the Fire Red III's? Thanks _________(<Enter your s/n here)

Quote:
#2. They ship it to your desired destination.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Back
Top Bottom