Outlet Factory Updates!

i think you got the old loves from the premium outlet the number to prime outlet is 4073519400

yeah sorry my bad i meant to say that he got the new loves (yellow ones) instead of the old loves (the blk toes) because he said he called 407-239-3663 and that's the number to the premium outlet (which has the new loves) instead of calling the Prime outlet (which has the old loves ... which BTW is willing to ship out the blk toes now...i just spoke to someone there and my pair is being shipped to me soon.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... UNlucky #13
Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

no i talked to a lady and she said as of now they are letting people since they had to wait for the customer's to get them first but i asked about the 20% off and she said it won't work on shipping from an outlet but i was fine with it i just wanted a pair to wear since i waited on the BMP since i hated the blk/yellow new loves
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... UNlucky #13
Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

^ We can officially purchase the black/red 1's (aka old love) now from that particular outlet now?

And....

Does anyone know roughly what is left of the fire red III's at that other outlet? Thank you!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

This makes me think of how fortunate I am to live in Orlando.....only problem is I'm stuck up here in Nebraska going to school. This place is mad WEAK.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

The Celebration outlet is really low key. Not a lot of locals go there. I'm pretty sure they still have a FSR on the III's. They only had small sizes on the floor and the rest were in the back.

Mannchyld

Thank you.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Just got the NEW LOVES today...

I am disappointed with the way they shipped them out. (box flipped inside out)

The box is basically useless
<

[email protected]....aim: osyrhiz

That Jordan jacket is sick :wow:
eek.gif
How much?
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

sorry i forgot how much the jacket was. if i head out there again ill update and they had another jacket worth mentioning but they were like xl or xxl and up sizes, it was a green (forest green) bomber like jacket.

havent seen the new USA shorts yet, only the dream team blue and gold shorts for 39.99.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

i figured it come in a regular box. yea you're right, i hear ya on the no box thing bc then how would you store them. bummer but "it is what it is." its a pain to even find a regular box to store them in now. im sure you can find a shoe box at the container store. not sure if they got those out where you are but you might just need to use an old box instead. have a good one!
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

so anyone got the 20% off code or do you just say u got it? i still wanna try it with the FRs or the OLs..
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

"so anyone got the 20% off code or do you just say u got it? i still wanna try it with the FRs or the OLs.."

ME TOO

next time you go by somewhere that carries nike's pop in and see if they have any extra boxes. sometimes customers don't want to take the boxes just the shoes. if that fails then walmart or any other place would have small plastic shoe box size storage tubs. just pick one of those bad boys up.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

how much were the fire red III's for people that ordered them ? Regardless I'll call when im out of class at 12. Just curious in the meantime and in terms of the size run.

jealous all these FL outlets still continue to get great stuff
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Back
Top Bottom