OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Any sighting of the Nike x Parra Lonely Losers Destroyer jacket in other outlets aside from sports warehouse libis?

I need a size M. TIA.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I need those Shadow 1s in 10 or 10.5!

same here need to replace the old one, anyway can someone tell me how to drive from paseo sta. rosa from makati? Thanks a lot!!!

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I need those Shadow 1s in 10 or 10.5!

same here need to replace the old one, anyway can someone tell me how to drive from paseo sta. rosa from makati? Thanks a lot!!!
Take Sta. Rosa exit (SLEX) going to Tagaytay

^sir azhul its the new outlet store along emilio aguinaldo highway going to tagaytay.

directions and contact numbers have been posted before. backread a few pages for those...

HTH

tnx for the pix nio,
happy.gif
interested with those tokis

Originally Posted by azhul23

@nio

what and where is dasqa? xx3 black stealths grrrrrr
in addition to D's reply..you can also check the website of mj46 since dasca is under them.

can anyone post the new numbers to the mamplasan and paseo outlets? the numbers on the first page doesn't work anymore.

@nio

sir what size do you want? i can get them for you since i am just near the place.

Originally Posted by lbj19

thanks for the update nio. is the aj 23 black stealth cw the last pair? and what size? thanks
no problem dude! sz 10 and 11 on display, try calling mj46 they have same stocks..

aguinaldo hiway, on the way to tagaytay, in a petron i think. they have a map at their fb page

Originally Posted by jefpoy

@nio

sir what size do you want? i can get them for you since i am just near the place.
@jefpoy..do u knw how much the black stealth xx3?..really want those xx3..tnx

Originally Posted by boytwo

@nio

just called dasca, and the black stealth 23s are size 14. aj 23 costs 6k,

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by boytwo

@nio

just called dasca, and the black stealth 23s are size 14. aj 23 costs 6k,

Thanks for the updates brothers..

@jefpoy
thanks for the offer...looks like my size is already out! if you happen to spot a size 10...kindly pm me please..thanks again

Saw a size 10.5 STAR WARS VADER ZX900 on display at ADIDAS OULET Caltex NLEX for Php5,495. Didn't ask for other sizes. Sorry.

Did they also have the Stormtrooper Superskate mids? Been trying to help my friend look for it but no luck anywhere. Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Did they also have the Stormtrooper Superskate mids? Been trying to help my friend look for it but no luck anywhere. Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

Sorry for the late reply. There weren't any around bro.

Back
Top Bottom