OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Did they also have the Stormtrooper Superskate mids? Been trying to help my friend look for it but no luck anywhere. Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

Sorry for the late reply. There weren't any around bro.
Oh, okay. Thanks anyway man!
smile.gif

^Sportswarehouse in Libis had the Mooncakes for about 30-40% off and I remember someone here in NT saying Proline Mega had the Black/White @ 30% off

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^Sportswarehouse in Libis had the Mooncakes for about 30-40% off and I remember someone here in NT saying Proline Mega had the Black/White @ 30% off

thanks bro.
smile.gif

i think those are sz 14s. its the same one displayed at BHS sometime ago. the last pair.

I see thanks! My bad i thought it is discounted cause the tag says "sale" hahah anyways thanks for answering i was thinking it was around size 11-12.

for those who doesnt have vip cards yet, air max 95 (white/blue cw) @ 10% off spotted in festivall mall nike outlet.

HTH

^Try calling MJ46 bro! Last time I went there, they still have them on the shelves. I just don't know about the sizes.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^Welcome to NT!

NP MOA had Oreo 6s on discount! Call them up for price and size availability!

smile.gif
@ manilaboyxix and trick

Thanks for the tip man! I'll try my luck at MOA, hope I could get my size there. Called up MJ46 Dasca din't have my size. I'm trying to collect AJ 1-13 but I'm thinking I might not afford all of 'em on retail so I'm trying my luck on the Outlets. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superproxy2k9

^no selling/buying/trding here sir..pm him if you want to say something.
smile.gif

huh?
indifferent.gif
what do you mean bro? did i sell him anything? i just told him to call sportswarehouse libis.
ohwell.gif

ugh missed my size at MOA for the Oreos. Oh well.

DASCA will be having their new deliveries for July tom. Will visit their store and hopefully cop some interesting finds. For more updates they have an FB account they might post some pics that might interest you. Heres the link:http://www.facebook.com/dascasportsoutlet

Back
Top Bottom