OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Hi. Would you guys know if the BruceLee's are still available at Dasca? Size 11.5-12
happy.gif

TIA!

does anybody know if the nike air penny III's gonna be droppin here in the philippines?i already asked this question to other threads and they are not answering my question. TIA

^i think it will not be released here in the Philippines the best thing you could do is to order online..

PM Me, maybe i could help you..

^i think it will not be released here in the Philippines the best thing you could do is to order online..

PM Me, maybe i could help you..

Originally Posted by djonazz

does anybody know if the nike air penny III's gonna be droppin here in the philippines?i already asked this question to other threads and they are not answering my question. TIA

dude i immediately replied to your question.it just so happened that the mods here in nt philippines deleted your post and my answer to your post. PLEASE read the rules here in our forum.there is no need for you to flood all the threads here with the same question.our fellow shoeheads here can actually help you with certain shoes that didn't drop here. (e.g. penny 3's).just like what sir i3asuncion ( sir bong aka revelation_218 as well) insisted to do.btw no hard feelings
smile.gif
.i think you dont want to say goodbye to your posting priveleges yet.hope this helps.....

BACK TO UPDATES:

guys don't even bother visiting sports warehouse waltermart munoz. nothing good and there's nothing new.don't waste your time.

THANKS RED

^i think there are still some jordan 2009 @ total slex last time i went there. call the store just to be sure: (02) 68005307

HTH

saw the aj2009 white/grey (i think) at subic outlet beside puregold.. P3,7++ (if ever you'll go there)... HTH...

Just vistited Dasca the other day and copped the Jordan 7 pack. They had Oreos at US9 and Jordan 23 at US10.5, a couple of 1s and Kobe's on big sizes. Hoping that their new stocks have Jordan Brand on it, they had new drops when I visited but mostly running shoes.

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Just vistited Dasca the other day and copped the Jordan 7 pack. They had Oreos at US9 and Jordan 23 at US10.5, a couple of 1s and Kobe's on big sizes. Hoping that their new stocks have Jordan Brand on it, they had new drops when I visited but mostly running shoes.

for how much were the jordan 7 dmp pack in dasca?

laugh.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
solemaster58 wrote:

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

for how much were the jordan 7 dmp pack in dasca?
PHP10500 plus they give free magazines
happy.gif

MJ46 has LOTS of Team Pilipinas gear. They also have the black crew elite socks and the white quarter lebron elite socks @ 470 each.

DASCA Update: Biggest batch of Nike deliveries coming next week (either Tuesday or Wednesday). Lots of shoes and apparel for all sports such as basketball, running, badminton, tennis and casual wear. The outlet wont have enough shelves to display the items in. For those who are new - EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS 30 % OFF

(from their FB page)
roll.gif

There will be aj vi pistons coming to DASCA @4700 only.sz9 is the smallest..
Kbv home and delsols sz9.5 as the smallest..

Back
Top Bottom