OUTLET STORE UPDATES

sorry for the flood guys,, @superswag tnx ya'll,,yah bro been there already and 8.5 is the only available size,,im looking for 10.5 to 11,,barely missed it...^^

Originally Posted by PsychShrink

Sports Warehouse Munoz has 1 pair of Kobe V Dark Knights size 10, 41XX. They also have 1 pair of Kobe V white/black/red size 10.5, 41XX also.  They're on the display in the front window, so you won't see them on the floor shoe stacks.
kbv's in munoz are already gone

Originally Posted by sneakername

Haven't had the time to look around but has anyone seen Zoots or Newton running shoes in outlets?
Negative on Zoots or Newtons bro. All running shoes I see in Outlets are New Balance, Asics and Adidas of course some Nike ones.

passed by sports warehouse at rob pioneer and i saw some kbiv white purple speckeled and another one that looks like the Philly colorway. Both at 30% off. Some Lebron Vii and some adidas basketball shoes. Nice line up if you are looking for some shoes to ball in. Also some lebron iv but last pair i think.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

does anyone know where i can get some kobe v inlines? any outlet store still carrying them?

what's your size? Saw one pair, last pair at Athletes Foot Glorieta size 12 at 30% off.

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

does anyone know where i can get some kobe v inlines? any outlet store still carrying them?

what's your size? Saw one pair, last pair at Athletes Foot Glorieta size 12 at 30% off.

that's too bad! i'm a size 10. damn. thanks for the info sir. i guess at this time, it's gonna be near impossible to find. the hunt is on.

mga sir, just wanted to ask if anyone has spotted any LBJ 6 low denims at any outlets? hehe i know its been a while now since they released it, thanks!

@kobeoverbron

dude try cash and carry.. last time i was there i saw some inlines and vdays.. i think they still have your size...

@mods

just helping out... delete if needed

Originally Posted by voguelee

@kobeoverbron

dude try cash and carry.. last time i was there i saw some inlines and vdays.. i think they still have your size...

@mods

just helping out... delete if needed
thanks a lot man! i'm def gonna check there. big help.

any sightings of zoom kobe IV out there? in any outlets? help me out, pls. thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bayabass

any sightings of zoom kobe IV out there? in any outlets? help me out, pls. thanks
smile.gif
What colorway? At Rob Pioneer they still have the speckled purple there.

^speckled purple na lang yung sa ROb pioneer? maybe i should go at rob pioneer sometime, is it on sale?
tongue.gif

@ bayabass .. you should try toby's, sm the block and moa branches has them, want them too but im contemplating on getting the hyperfuse for game play.

@bayabas

try sm manila sportscentral.. they have a lot of those.... on sale, i just don't know how much markdown do they have...

@81
i'll try to check it out on toby's. thanks for the info men
happy.gif

@voguelee
until when would the sale would last? on sm manila sportcentral?

Back
Top Bottom