OUTLET STORE UPDATES

@81
i'll try to check it out on toby's. thanks for the info men
happy.gif

@voguelee
until when would the sale would last? on sm manila sportcentral?

went to Sportswarehouse Libis earlier.

Lotsa BB3's at 50% off (white/blue, white/green, navy/white, black/gold)
Lotsa Jordan shirts at 20-40% off (Like Mike, Wade, etc)

I was waiting for the Black Gold to drop to 50% off. I guess they finally decided to. I'll visit Sports Warehouse tomorrow. Thank you for the update indeed!

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

passed by sports warehouse at rob pioneer and i saw some kbiv white purple speckeled and another one that looks like the Philly colorway. Both at 30% off. Some Lebron Vii and some adidas basketball shoes. Nice line up if you are looking for some shoes to ball in. Also some lebron iv but last pair i think.
what floor is the sports warehouse located in rob pioneer? just wanna know. 
smile.gif

passed by sports warehouse at rob pioneer and i saw some kbiv white purple speckeled and another one that looks like the Philly colorway. Both at 30% off. Some Lebron Vii and some adidas basketball shoes. Nice line up if you are looking for some shoes to ball in. Also some lebron iv but last pair i think.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bayabass

smile.gif

Second floor I think. I am not sure though but the place is small so you will definitely finde it. It was my first time to go to that mall hehe

^^ lb7 mooncakes available at festival outlet sir. hth. they also have elite basketball socks for 50%off. the black crew socks are 333php and the white crew pairs are 393php.

welcome sir. i was surprised to see them at 50%off. but for the black pairs, no large sizes available. medium is the largest size. for the white ones they still had large when i left.

anyone from laguna? can i request for the updated number for the nike outlet at mamplasan? thanks!

Originally Posted by nikko13

welcome sir. i was surprised to see them at 50%off. but for the black pairs, no large sizes available. medium is the largest size. for the white ones they still had large when i left.
As of today, Sep 12, 2010.

White Nike Elite socks are on 40% discount only while the Black ones are on 50% discount, 399 and 333 respectively.
No more extra large for both, biggest size for the white is large while it's medium for the black.
Sizing on the socks through Men's shoe size is as follows: Extra Large Sz8.5-12 / Large Sz8.5-6.5 / Medium = Sz4-6.5

^thanks blackpres, how much do they cost at the outlets now? and anyone of u guys saw any KD2 in outlets or any store? thanks!

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^thanks blackpres, how much do they cost at the outlets now? and anyone of u guys saw any KD2 in outlets or any store? thanks!

I saw them before in Sportswarehouse in Libis at 40% off, but that was a couple of months back already.
I did see them recently in Nike Outlet Festival mall at the same price which is about P4,500.

Back
Top Bottom