OUTLET STORE UPDATES

just wana ask are there any Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) – Stealth (Black / Metallic Silver – Varsity Red) left at mj46 and what are the sizes left? thanks..

has anyone seen these Colorways of Lebron VI low in outlets or any stores?
nike-zoom-lebron-6-low-gr-white-black-red-1-01.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-6-vi-low-white-baltic-blue-black-2.jpg

the mamplasan number doesnt work anymore, i asked a friend from laguna to call them up but its no longer in use, i guess they might have changed it.. marky wanna visit mamplasan maybe we could find the lbj6 lows there hehe

^thanks for the update man. the price is not bad. i hope they still have a size 11 for those LBJ chinas.

^thanks for the update man. the price is not bad. i hope they still have a size 11 for those LBJ chinas.

festival mall outlet store updates:
notable kicks
nike footscapes purple - php1799
eek.gif
 (sz11 only size available)
jordan 6 motorsports (sz11.5 smallest) - php 47xx
jordan spizike both black & white cements - php 47xx
jordan 2010 original cw - php49xx
lebron 7 china - php47xx

EDIT: jordan 2 25th anniv - php38xx

call the store for size and availability

youre welcome!

thanks D, those spikize's are very tempting

marky: yeah i will let you know if we could go to mamplasan this weekend, need to change some from bushings on sat hehe

sports warehouse libis
jordan 6 ring motorsports php5k+ size 9.5 up
jordan 6 motorsports php4.7k+ size 11 11.5 12
kobe V inlines php5.5k didn't ask the size
nike trainer sc 2k10 blue/white, orange/white php4k+

Originally Posted by wytboy55

has anyone seen these Colorways of Lebron VI low in outlets or any stores?
nike-zoom-lebron-6-low-gr-white-black-red-1-01.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-6-vi-low-white-baltic-blue-black-2.jpg

Saw these the last time I went to Riverbanks 2 weeks ago. 4751269 Please call for availability and sizes

thanks miguel, gave them a call earlier but only size left was a 10. sayang mark no denim din hehe

Guys,
would you know until what time open nike outlet at NLEX? il try to drop by tom nyt, hopefully..
smile.gif
thanks!

Hello NT'ers! It's my first time to post and seeing all the replay's and discussions i can see how much of a good "Support System" NT is for our shoe "Addiction." 
happy.gif

Any ways, just want to ask if anyone has seen a Nike Lebron Soldier III in any of the outlets? I'm not a big fan of the Soldier IV that's way i would like to be able to find the III's. Btw way i wear size12.

TIA!

Originally Posted by superswag

festival mall outlet store updates:
notable kicks
nike footscapes purple - php1799
eek.gif
 (sz11 only size available)
jordan 6 motorsports (sz11.5 smallest) - php 47xx
jordan spizike both black & white cements - php 47xx
jordan 2010 original cw - php49xx
lebron 7 china - php47xx

EDIT: jordan 2 25th anniv - php38xx

call the store for size and availability

youre welcome!

called festival mall outlet, 9 and 11 are sizes only available for Jordan spizike..sayang walang 10!
mad.gif

^festival mall outlet, slex total, & paseo de sta rosa outlet carries a wide selection of nike jackets for both genders. if you live or happen to find yourself in the south you might want to check out those spots.

HTH

Hi guys, I'm just a bit confused. Is the club 650 outlet different from the sports warehouse store in libis area? I think I only see the sports warehouse store when I'm there.

Originally Posted by superswag

^festival mall outlet, slex total, & paseo de sta rosa outlet carries a wide selection of nike jackets for both genders. if you live or happen to find yourself in the south you might want to check out those spots.

HTH

Thanks, might go to paseo de sta. rosa, been to slex total but the choices are very few.. >_<

Originally Posted by vc8481

Hi guys, I'm just a bit confused. Is the club 650 outlet different from the sports warehouse store in libis area? I think I only see the sports warehouse store when I'm there.

They're the same.

Back
Top Bottom