OUTLET STORE UPDATES

shh.. why'd you have to update subic? haha.. j/k, it's cool, i already snagged the sz 12 gold brons just before xmas.. it was a tough choice betweenthose moon boots and the aquas i had as a kid, but i have plenty of black based shoes, this was my first all-gold shoe.

oh, and paolo, i've only been back in manila since late 06, but in my memory, there's never been any black on black 1s dropped here. the closest is theblack/white swoosh-lace-outsole un-black albums from last year.. the only person i've ever seen rock black/blacks is gabe norwood.

anyway.. i'm looking for a nike women's tee.. it's laser blue, with a yellow smiley face and "have a nike day" written on it. anyone andeveryone please let me know if you spot it at any outlet.. thanks.

haha! I tried on those Gold Lebrons but it looked really big on my feet... I think there's only 2 sizes left, 8.5 and 9.... I just settled for someSoldiers on sale somewhere else... hehe!

Originally Posted by size twelve

shh.. why'd you have to update subic? haha.. j/k, it's cool, i already snagged the sz 12 gold brons just before xmas.. it was a tough choice between those moon boots and the aquas i had as a kid, but i have plenty of black based shoes, this was my first all-gold shoe.

oh, and paolo, i've only been back in manila since late 06, but in my memory, there's never been any black on black 1s dropped here. the closest is the black/white swoosh-lace-outsole un-black albums from last year.. the only person i've ever seen rock black/blacks is gabe norwood.

anyway.. i'm looking for a nike women's tee.. it's laser blue, with a yellow smiley face and "have a nike day" written on it. anyone and everyone please let me know if you spot it at any outlet.. thanks.

Thanks for the 411 Sz12, same here I just got back last week and i had to ask if those all black AF1'st dropped cause i never remembered thosedropping. I only saw the white on whites during the AF25 campaign. And in my search for an all white shoe I had to settle with a pair of Starbury AF1 knockoffs. They aren't the best but for $9.76 out the door they're aight for beaters

Choy30. Check page 18. Marikina had some of them for 4100PHP

anyone know where i can find the zoom soldiers at a discounted price and how much? thanks

u rili want those soldiers bad dont you?j/k,be on the lookout in smaller retailers,i usually score old stock at toby's,proline,etc..tiyaga lang

try looking at olympic gold for soldiers. i saw a couple at 10% off last time i visited their brach at trinoma.
and for the dude who's posting everywhere about the white AF1 lows, white on whites are LOOOONG gone at the stores. if i remember correctly, those thingsreleased last year january and i haven't heard any news on them releasing again anytime soon. if you really want a pair, try ordering them online.

^
Kala ko kasi nagkakaroon every year ng ganun...

Sa pickyourshoes oorder sana ako kaso wala na ako size.

Saan store sa states may AF1 white low?(sa maryland, baltimore)

May uuwi kasi this march kaya ipapasabay ko na lang.
happy.gif

Thanks

Originally Posted by Tirangmatutina

^
Kala ko kasi nagkakaroon every year ng ganun...

Sa pickyourshoes oorder sana ako kaso wala na ako size.

Saan store sa states may AF1 white low?(sa maryland, baltimore)

May uuwi kasi this march kaya ipapasabay ko na lang.
happy.gif

Thanks

White AF1's normally release during the summer, while the all blacks are normally a winter shoe. So most footwear chains might be sold out. You justhave to look around I was able to score a pair of '07 AF1 mids in a Footlocker last October although they didnt have that many sizes left (2-3pcs)they're out there. So just ask your relative or friend to look around any Footlocker, Champs, Nike outlets and also the mom & pop stores you neverknow.

market market update..

..absolutely nothing worth going for. i don't think i ever really wanna go back.

seriously, a lot of the stuff can be found for cheaper on sale at nike parks and stadiums. the rest is old crap that's been there for years, destroyed bycareless trying-on.

^^ lol

ive been to market market just this friday. everytime i see those amare AF1s, makes me want to cop it. parang kinakausap ako ni amare.

nike af1 white on white is available at nike online member store. first u will sign up to become a member . af1 mid cost 90$, the low cost 85$

there's a sale at rufino, 4f. saw jordan xx1 white, 50% off; jordan xx2 white,black, red, zoom bb af, jordan ol'school black, lbj v white/navy/gold(size 8 and 8.5 only), 40% off.

Back
Top Bottom