OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by alvin314159

there's a sale at rufino, 4f. saw jordan xx1 white, 50% off; jordan xx2 white,black, red, zoom bb af, jordan ol'school black, lbj v white/navy/gold (size 8 and 8.5 only), 40% off.

may telephone number ba sila?anyone?thanks
embarassed.gif

7pm will be their closing time...no sighting of any AF1s bro. that was Thursday last week when i visited them.. be on the look out...

Market Market had Aquas for 4987PHP not sure on the last 3 digits but its definitely 4+thou from what i saw on the outside sz.8-10.5.
Alphas and Omegas in scattered sizes
AF1's the only thing that caught my eye was a pair of Parker AF1 lows for 3,9++ sz. 12
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vandread21

any mamplasan outlet updates? are there AJVs out there? pref sz 11

bought my black Vs there at mamplasan, they told me they still have lots of sizes for that shoe. try calling them

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by vandread21

any mamplasan outlet updates? are there AJVs out there? pref sz 11

bought my black Vs there at mamplasan, they told me they still have lots of sizes for that shoe. try calling them

how much po ung black Vs? do they still have white/royal/stealth? meh number po ba kayo ng mamplasan outlet? thanks so much!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by lastchance21

any outlets with cardinal VII's??

and that too! last time i saw a size 11 cardinal VIIs sa my shoe rack at megamall but it was a long time ago, last year pa ata. sana tinago na lang nilahehehe para mabili ko na kahit last pair na
laugh.gif

vandread21 - its around 4K+, wala na yata yung white/royal/stealth. Outlet Mamplasan (049) 5390640. Check out kingcrux's sig, nandun yung PhilippineSneaker Guide

is it still possible to grab some cortez sneakers na old models here sa phils? wer and how much kaya? i juz bhot d blueclassic yesterday in glorietta and also the black sweet classic sneakers. but im still looking for old cortez models.pls help me find one.im size 10.thanx.
wink.gif

d then popular prestos, meron pa kaya?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom