OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

anyone update on proline store at sm annex north edsa??
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

look at the proline thread.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

this guy posts on the wrong thread and he also loves to flood different threads with the same question
laugh.gif

cmon man

Originally Posted by jau014

look at the proline thread.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

this guy posts on the wrong thread and he also loves to flood different threads with the same question
laugh.gif

cmon man
I think, he's thinkin' that NT is a customer service forum..

Back to regular programming..

Your welcome mga pare!!

@ DAFLlamas - no POP cw; its 4k-5k I think

@ i3asuncion - yes @ mamplasan; not sure in paseo

@ efsfanatic - SLEX > exit mamplasan > then ask tricycle drivers
happy.gif

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Can someone share with me how to go to the Mamplasan Factory Outlet?!?!

by the way I'll be coming from Makati..

I know the one in laguna the, one on the gas station.. but is that mamplasan or its a different one?! Thanks guys..

lotsa good stuffs out there.. crap..

and by the way.. what's the condition of the icy soles of those 6rings concords.. are they still icy or a bit yellowish..

exit toll gate is LIIP-Mamplasan. same exit where brent school is located and its after carmona exit.

the outlet is in the side when your going south.

thanks for the update bro niophyte0430

question though: paseo de sta rosa is also mamplasan? or a different store?

if different, how do I go to paseo?

thanks in advance
happy.gif

mamplasan and paseo are different

to get to paseo, exit at the sta. rosa toll gate then turn right derederecho na yun you'll see a commercial center on your left, that's paseo de starosa
smile.gif

Originally Posted by busdriver

thanks for the update bro niophyte0430

question though: paseo de sta rosa is also mamplasan? or a different store?

if different, how do I go to paseo?

thanks in advance
happy.gif

Your question + your SN =
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Hi Sirs, meron na po ba kayong nakita dito sa pinas ng ganitong color ng cortez? saan po? thanks in advance!

5cf365a34fa76c77893e2377e79da103bed8ee00.jpg

to get to paseo, exit at the sta. rosa toll gate then turn right derederecho na yun you'll see a commercial center on your left, that's paseo de sta rosa
smile.gif
is this also coming from makati?!?! is this the one on the gas station besides jollibee or somethine i forgot..

yup this is going southbound,

paseo de santa rosa commecial center is across a caltex gas station

you wont miss it since its pretty big and there's a jollibee in there too
laugh.gif

to get to paseo, exit at the sta. rosa toll gate then turn right derederecho na yun you'll see a commercial center on your left, that's paseo de sta rosa
smile.gif
whoa.. i just google mapped both the mamplasan and the paseo de sta. rosa and figured out that the one that i know is way to different.. so whatis the one on the gas station, what outlet is that?

I have been to Sports Warehouse Libis last Friday and I saw some Huarache 09 Parker and Bosh PE and also all star edition west for only 3k plus. Some othergood deals there specially basketball shoes.
happy.gif

went to libis warehouse as well

they have the new zoom flight hustle (larry hughes, randy foye) for 4295

+ loads of other stuff, but not as cheap as I would like it to be
laugh.gif

just a question guys,

is the robinson starmills different from the one on the caltex mega station in NLEX?!?!

someone told me that there is an outlet in San Fernando Pampanga..

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

just a question guys,

is the robinson starmills different from the one on the caltex mega station in NLEX?!?!

two different outlet stores bro.

efsfanatic wrote:

just a question guys,

Yup those two stores you mentioned are different.

The Robinsons Starmills outlet is the one inside the Robinsons Starmills Mall. While the Caltex Station outlet is the one, well, located along NLEX.

The last time I've been to Robinsons Starmills, I didnt see any significant shoes that I'd buy, either for balling or walking
happy.gif
While someone I knowwho passed by the Caltex outlet said a lot of good deals can be had there.

just came from caltex nlex, as far i can remember meron dun soldier3 white/black/bluegreen 10.5, 13... hyperize boyle 13 and hyperize black/red 13, meron dinmga MP shirts (may nakasulat team pacquiao sa likod tapos gold print sa harap) red and black M, L, XL... some lb sandos pero puro xl lang

Back
Top Bottom